chapter 3.

3 months later✨.

kk🦋.

after what went down between me paige and azzi i realized that uconn wasn't for me anymore.. i couldnt be in that environment. it was hard to put aside my feelings just to play basketball with them. it was more difficult than i expected.

i grabbed walked in the gym of usc. i heard balls bouncing & players scattered across the room when i saw them i instantly turned back around.. i thought i was ready for this but im not.

i turned around but heard someone call me .

"heyy kk where you going ? we're just starting" said a black girl who i instantly recognized as aaliyah.

"ohh um, i just got overwhelmed so" and she was cut off.

"it's okay, we don't bite come on everyone's nice i promise" aaliyah said grabbing her hand and leading her to the gym.

"hey guys kk is here.. she's here to see if she wants to transfer here" aaliyah said,

everyone stopped and looked at her.. she felt so judged and overwhelmed. like everyone was laughing and just staring at her is all she saw but she only saw that in her head.

"hey girl welcome.. it's okay we are very nice" said rayah.

"she doesn't talk ?" asked india.

"im sorry, im just nervous" kk said looking down at her feet.

"india your not helping" kaitlyn said.

"it's okay girl, we understand meeting new people can be scary but we're fun and nice & we are like a family on this team." the tall light-skin said.

kk finally had the guts to look up.. where she saw a tall light skin girl who had a high bun & her lashes done.

"thanks guys" kk said.

"okay guys get in position and let's show kk the plays and how we run practices" coach g yelled.

they spent about 10 minutes showing kk how practices go.. because kk was a fast learned she ended up learning it quickly .

kk dribbled the ball down court looking for a teammate to get open. but everyone had defense on them so she drove doing a reverse layup making it.

"BOOMMM nice kk" juju yelled as they slapped hands.

after her visit they decided to sit around the center of the court to get to know kk & vice versa.

"so kk tell us about yourself" said aaliyah.

"well im 18.. um im 5'9, kinda shy, i love to eat, my favorite thing is basketball and shopping oh and sleeping.. and i laugh a lot" kk said smiling.

"we love a person that love to laugh.. even when times a rough we always need someone that can bring the mood up" rayah said.

"but aye miss big bun over here like to laugh to.. she laugh so much its ridiculous" india said pointing to juju .

"aye i can't help yall funny" juju said laughing .

kk learned about the girls on the team and to say she was intrigued.. she loved learning about new people.

juju was the last to go because she spent of the time laughing.. something she couldn't help. kk noticed how she had such a beautiful smile.. how her eyes got smaller when she laughed to hard . she thought it was cute.

"im juju-" she was interrupted .

"you mean judea ?" rayah said as she laughed hard.

"shut up.. anyways im juju do NOT call me judea. EVER but yeah im juju im 6'2 , i love food, my favorite things are basketball, fashion, and shopping and my favorite color is purple". juju said.