chapter 20.

juju + kk one year anniversary 🫶🏾.

juju🌸.

today is me and kk's one year anniversary. it's crazy to think that is been one year since she's had my heart. it's been one of the bests years!

the day she became mine officially i knew she was who i wanted. she's so special. the girl i wanna marry. i was not planning on being in another relationship for a while after my breakup with dj.

but when she came it was different. she gave me real love. she support me no matter what i choose and she's always there. & it's always vice versa.

kk🦋.

today i am planning a surprise dinner for juju. it's our one year anniversary! we're not really labeled because we're both kind of on the masculine and feminine side.

i wanted to do this for her because she is always doing romantic things for me. i want her to know that i appreciate her and everything she does for me.

paige is here helping me set up. i told juju i was going out with paige so she wouldn't be worried.

"yeah we can put this here" paige said.

"kk you okay ?" paige asked me.

"yes just nervous" i said laughing.

i rubbed my sweaty palm down my shirt.

"look kk, you will be fine and she's gonna love it okay so stop worrying" paige said.

"thank you paige, but im i gotta go shower and change" i said.

"go ahead i will finish setting up i said.

kk texted juju to dress casually. she told her that they were gonna do something just to get out since they'd been cooped up all week.

which ofc was a lie but kk couldn't blow the surprise.

juju🌸.

i dried off my body and got dressed. i did a slick back bun and put lipgloss on. i looked into the mirror making sure my lashes look okay.

i grabbed my favorite perfume and sprayed some. or maybe a lot. kk gave me this for my birthday so i been wearing it like crazy and it smell so good.

i pulled down my dress walking out of the bathroom. kk is supposed to be here in 10 minutes to change so i decided to go get a latte while she's out.

kk🦋.

i walked into our dorm grabbing my clothes. juju isn't here so this gives me time to get ready before she gets back. i headed straight to the shower. i finished my shower and dried off getting ready.

it's our one year so i decided to go out of my comfort zone and dress like i never have before. it's a cute outfit and i've already tried it on and i really like it.

i put my clothes and i heard the door shut. guessing it's juju. i grabbed my necklace and exited the bathroom. looking up i saw juju.

gah she look so good. her body inna dress will make you fold real quick. i stared at her scanning her body stopping at her legs.

"you look good ma" i said.

she looked up at me. her eyes scanning my body. to say i'm nervous is a understatement. i have never worn anything like this i just hope she likes it.

she walked over to me hugging me. my arms wrapping around her waist. she leaned down capturing my lips.

"you look so good mamas" juju said.