chapter 2.

kk🦋.

i woke up to my phone going off like crazy.. i didnt understand what was going on & folks were tagging me like crazy . i grabbed my phone and checked twitter and instagram.

(x): looks like uconn's paige bueckers & azzi fudd are more than friends.. shows that paige & azzi are doing sexual things . fans thought kk arnold and azzi fudd were dating & kk and paige are best friends. (click here to see videos)

instagram: azzi fudd cheating on kk arnold with kk's best friend paige bueckers . what you guys think roomies ?

kk click on the link where she saw videos & pictures of azzi and page naked , kissing, and more sexual things ..

her eyes stung with tears. her heart began to beat fast.. how could they ? not only did her gf cheat on her but she did it with her best friend.

the one person she thought had her back.. no matter what.

kk grabbed her phone and went to the bathroom.. she brushed her teeth did her personal hygiene stuff and got dressed.

she wanted to pay them both a little visit starting with azzi. they betrayal couldn't explain how kk felt. she loved both of them she did right by both of them.

she never understood why they did what they did to her.. and it explained how they had become so distant from her. it explained everything and she knew now.

the fact that paige could sit in my face and pretend like we're all good like she wasn't stabbing me in the back is just crazy to me. i could never pretend like we friends when ik im doing you wrong.

paige💕.

im currently at azzi's dorm.. we are both naked in her bed because we couldn't be away from each other. we were desperate to see each other.

"i love you yk that" azzi said.

"i love you more baby" paige said.

paige grabbed onto azzi's breast as she passionately kissed her.. her breathing hitched quickly .

azzi got on top of paige as her hands roamed down to paige's vagina.. she rubbed on it with her fingers.

"mm azzi" paige said.

knowing me and azzi had a crush is a bittersweet feeling just because of the outcome of it.

"paige im really in love with you" azzi said as she kissed paige passionately .

"im in love with you too" paige breathed out.

azzi🎀.

being with paige makes me so happy.. just being in her presence .. being able to kiss her makes me even more happier. me and paige decided to check our phones ..

notifications had been coming in all morning. we just haven't paid it any attention we were so happy with just us .

i opened instagram and saw us on the shade room.. my heart dropped.. tears started to roll down my face.

"azzi what's wrong ?"

"p-paige we're on the shade room" azzi said as she began to panic.

paige got on twitter and saw the videos and pictures of her and azzi.. her heart sinking into her chest..

"paige what are we gonna do, we're d-dead everyone has seen it" azzi said.

"look baby calm down.. i just contacted some people and they are working to take them down" paige said.

i cant believe this.. everyone saw those .. no one was supposed to see or know. this is so embarrassing.

kk🦋.

i got out of my car.. wiping my face but it did no justice.. tears just kept falling . i walked to azzi's dorm and since we're dating i just went in which is normal.

i pushed opened the door and saw azzi and paige in the bed naked.. i watched as paige kissed down azzi's body .

i slammed the door shut and they both quickly looked at me covering themselves.

"kk i can explain" paige said as tears rolled down her face.

"don't paige.. ion even care enough to hear yo excuses" kk said.

"baby im so sorry i wanted to tell you but-" and she was cut off.

"sorry for what ? CHEATING ON ME ? WITH MY BEST FRIEND ? going behind my back azzi ? because im sorry isn't good enough for what you've done" kk yelled.

now all three of them were crying.

"paige how could you ? you were supposed to be my best friend man.. we've been besties since 4th grade we did everything together we were inseparable. i was there for you through thick and thin.. when you ain't have nobody I WAS THERE. when your dad dismissed you because of your sexuality I WAS THERE" kk yelled.

"kk im sorry" paige said crying. her voice cracked and her face were red.

"you know what.. im done you guys can have each other.. azzi she is all yours cus we're done" kk said.

"and paige you dead wrong.. the fact that you could act like you wasn't doing no wrong and all in my face just shows you have no heart whatsoever."

"i been there for you since day 1 & you turn around and stab me in the back man ? it's all good this done this friendship done and this relationship is to yall can have each other just leave me alone and out of it" kk said before turning on her heels to leave.

"kk please don't do this.. kk" paige yelled.

she watched as her now ex-best friend walk out the door.. she broke down. her and azzi couldn't help but cry.

paige💕.

i can't believe i just lost my best friend.. the girl that's been by my side since day 1. the girl that been there through the ups and downs when i didn't have anyone else. i lost her..

every ounce of guilt came rolling in.. i really slept with my best friends girlfriend.. not caring how she felt and not thinking about how it would make her feel.

i lost the most important girl in my life. ion even deserve her for real because i was wrong for what i did. she has every right to be mad .

kk🦋.

finding out about paige and azzi hurt. i have never been so hurt. i have never felt so betrayed in my life. i thought paige was my best friend.

and i did everything for azzi .. i treated her right and gave her everything she wanted and needed. real love. why was i not enough for her ?

i lost two important people.. who i thought cared about me the most.. and they stabbed me in the back.. will i ever be good enough to be loved correctly ? that's all i wonder now.

the lack of sleep, the lack of food, and sunlight to grow.. this heartbreak caused me so much physical and mental pain. will i get better ?

chapter 2🥹. paige and azzi can both choke.. like can honestly break a leg cus why you did that to kk ? vote & comment!