chapter 34.

paige💕.

"yes baby, you look beautiful" i said to her.

amoura walked over to me and hugged me. i instantly hugged her back tightly as i gripped her butt. she laid her head on my chest.

these past couple weeks have been hard for her. she's started the healing process and is doing good.

"im proud of you love yk that ?" i said.

"thank you baby.. for being here by my side. it's nice having someone who's there for me" she said smiling at me.

amoura did end up going to the police, but since it was to late to do a rape test kit there were no charges. in others words their waiting for him to rape her again.

we made sure she stayed far away from him as possible and lately he hasn't been around.

"always mamas, yk you got me forever" i said.

i leaned down capturing her lips. i could feel her body relax against mine. amoura's a strong girl. her coping skills are unmatched.

kk🦋.

i dribbled the ball down court looking for teammates that were open.. but they all had tight defense. i dribbled in and saw juju and kayla.

just by their body language i could tell they were gonna try and trap me so i dribbled and europed laying it up.

"THERE YOU GO KK" juju yelled.

i gave my teammates high fives. juju came over to me and we bumped chest.

"GOOD JOB KK, okay water break" coach g yelled.

"that's my girl, i see you learned from the best" juju said dusting off her shoulders.

"oh yeah most definitely! learned from coach g" i said.

i watched as juju's face went from a million dollar smile to a mean mug. it really made me laugh even harder especially since i can't really see her eyes.

"im kidding bae i did learn from you tho" i said hugging her.

"ik it don't play with me kamorea" she said laughing.

juju leaned down and kissed my cheek. we walked to the locker room for our water break.

we walked into the locker room and i laid out across the floor stretching my body. i watched as juju looked at me confused.

"okay first of all, why you on the floor ? and two that's my gatorade" she said.

"one because my body hurts so im stretching it and two because im your baby and you love me so much you would share because i left mine at home" i said all in one breath smiling at her.

"mhmm you is my baby tho" she said smiling.

she came over and stood over me staring at me.

"what ?" i asked my face turning red.

"im just waiting for you to get done so i can have my gatorade back" she said laughing.

"ohh"

i drank some of it and then handed it to her. she grabbed it and i honestly didn't wanna let it go it was so good.

"babe let go" she said pulling on it.

i finally let go. she smiled at me and walked away.

"thank you" she said.

juju🌸.

i checked my phone while kk took a shower. bronny has been doing physical therapy and it's going really well. he's progressing more and more.

after his car accident i promised myself i would text him everyday because i didn't before. it was a instant guilt feeling after he almost died.

i heard the shower stop so i got my clothes out. i went to my drawer to get my vanilla body wash and that junt is gone. i looked in my bag, in my closet, i even looked under my bed and it was not their. ik for a fact i brought it out of the bathroom this morning.

"BABY" i yelled for kk.

"yess" she said.

"have you seen my vanilla body wash ?" i asked.

she didn't say anything but came out of the bathroom. i walked in and put my clothes down starting my water and i saw it sitting on the tub.

"what i did not leave this in here this m-". i instantly stopped because ik right then and their that it was kk.

i grabbed the bottle and walked out of the bathroom where i saw kk sitting on my bed.

"babe, did you take my body wash ?" i asked.

"yes i did. listen i ordered me some and it was supposed to come yesterday but it didn't. i wanna smell like you i couldn't help it" she said.

i just laughed and shook my head.

"and that's why yo cat so addicting cus you smell good" she said.

"KAMOREA PLEASE" i said laughing.

i went into the bathroom and got undressed getting into the shower. ion know what be going through kk's head lol but she obviously don't think before she say things.

after my shower i got out and put on my clothes leaving me in my shorts and bra. i put on deodorant and walked out of the bathroom. i took off my necklaces and set them on my nightstand.

i got into bed and kk cuddled up to me. i could feel her heart beating faster than normal.

"mamas you good ? yo heart beating a little to fast" i said.

"yes, it just my anxiety but now i feel your touch and i'm calm now" she said.

i could feel kk's hand go down in my shorts. her hand resting on my vagina. she's so freaky but clingy at the same time.

kk's eyes closed slowing as i could feel her drifting off. she wrapped her leg around mine making me giggle.

after about 5 minutes of cuddling i could feel kk's finger rubbing my clit.

"mm baby don't start" i said mugging her.

"what you talm bout ?" she said smirking.

she slowly rolled over me passionately kissing me. she moved down to my neck sucking on both sides.

"mm kk" i breathed out.

"kk we got early practice tomorrow ion got time be going 4 rounds with you" i said making her laugh.

kk laughed as she wrapped her leg around mine again.

"yk i will give you that work" she said.

"oh girl bye" i said laughing.

"good night baby" i said pecking her lips.

"night mamas" she said mumbled into my neck.

chapter 34🥹! first of all kk such a freak omg 😭. but they are so cute so! vote and comment 🙃!