chapter 13.

kk🦋.

knowing juju hurt me the same way is kind of hard to believe.. she was so good to me. i will never understand why im not good enough to love.

i ended up blocking her on messages but somehow im still gettin her messages.

maybe: juju: kk unblock me.. you not letting me talk.

maybe: juju: KAMOREA !

maybe: juju: yk what bet i got sum for you.

i put my phone down as tears rolled down my eyes. life will never go right for me. i turned to my side as i stared at the picture of me and juju that sat on the side dresser.

i could hear myself sniffle. what's wrong with me ? why am i so hard to love ?

juju🌸.

man kk tripping fr.. she taking what she saw at that party the wrong way. nothing happened. i got out of my car and went into the dorm.

i saw her in her bed faced towards the wall. i could hear her sniffling. seeing her cry hurt. i never meant to hurt her or make her cry.

i got so much love and respect for kk. that's my girl my future wife man. i closed the door and saw kk look over at me.

she got out of bed and grabbed her shoes and she tried to walk out the door. i grabbed her by her forearm pulling her back.

"fr baby ? that's how you acting ? please just listen to me kk please" juju said.

"judea not now man. im hurting so please" kk said.

"KAMOREA LISTEN TO ME" juju said raising her voice a little.

kk stared at her and decided why not listen to her.. see what she has to say. it will give her more closure as to what happened at the party.

"fine talk" kk said.

"look i was not flirting with her aight, she's my best friend from middle school.. she moved cus her dad was in the army. he just passed and her mom moved her here to la we haven't seen each other in almost 6 years only we could only communicate through calls & texts" juju said.

"kk i would never hurt you. EVER. i told you that from the beginning im gone love you right and i mean that. you got my heart and you only." juju added.

kk had no words.. just speechless. she really doubted juju. even after everything and their relationship being so strong. she was so disappointed in herself she really thought that about juju.

the one that was their for her from day 1. the one that held her.. helped her up during her darkest times. the one that made sure she laughed and ate no matter what.

"juju.. im so sorry i- i was just so scared i didn't wanna go through another heartbreak but i doubted you and im so sorry.. i shouldve known you would never do that" kk cried out.

juju pulled her in for a hug. she wasn't even mad at kk cus she understood where she was coming from and she knows how bad it looked at the party. she was just happy kk knew the truth.

"it's okay baby.. i forgive you. i understand your still learning to trust and ik you've been hurt so bad. but you gotta trust me ma imma protect you and yo heart. i will never hurt you" juju said.

kk held onto juju tight.. juju looked down and kissed kk's forehead. she cupped her face wiping her tears.

"you good love, we're good. it's me and you no matter what" juju said.

"i love you" kk said.

"i love you forever more mamas" juju replied.

she let go opening the door. and kk saw the same pretty darkskin from the party.