chapter 19.

juju🌸.

i walked into the locker room. the team was talking about the 24 draft that was coming up.

"so what do y'all think about bronny entering ?" domonique asked.

"i mean, i feel like as long as he work hard he will get there" kk said.

"juju ? that's your best friend" rayah said.

"yall want my honest opinion ?" i asked.

"yes ma'am we do" aaliyah said.

"tbh, ion think he ready. and i say that with all love. i just think he need a little bit more time. as his best friend i wanna believe he ready and ik that he could straight up prove me wrong. but right now i just think he should work a little bit more" i said.

"well dang, you have no faith in your best friend" kaitlyn said shaking her head as she laughed.

"that's so not true. i have faith in bronny. like i said ik he could prove me wrong. that's just how i feel right now. i've seen the way he play. i do believe bronny is good enough to make it just not right now" i said.

"true true" india said.

"babe can you help me ?" kk asked me

i turned around taking off her necklace giving it to her.

"thank you" she said.

"your welcome ma" i said.

kk🦋.

i dribbled the ball down the middle of the court. i saw kaitlyn posted up so i passed it to her and she went to lay it up but juju blocked it.

"GET THAT JUNT OUTTA HERE" juju yelled.

"NICE BLOCK BUN" coach g yelled.

she stood over kaitlyn as she hid her face.

"my fault home girl, yk i get aggressive and competitive" juju said helping her up.

"you ain't even have to do me like that" kaitlyn said laughing.

after practice we walked to the locker room. i changed my practice jersey and put it into the washer.

"you ready ?" i asked juju.

"yeah just lemme put this in the washer" she replied.

"aww yall so cute" aaliyah said.

"i cant wait to the day juju announce she's pregnant"

juju instantly choked on her water. she patted her chest as she began to laugh.

"first off, imma need a ring first and second of all i'm not getting pregnant i will leave that to kk" i said smiling.

"excuse me ? what makes you think i wanna be the one to get pregnant ?"

"listen i just can't imagine having to push a 7 pound baby out of my vagina so" juju said laughing.

"okay but you wouldn't have a choice if you were dating a boy right ?"

"exactly, but kk got what i got so" juju said laughing.

we walked into our dorms. after showering me and juju decided to cuddle. i got into her bed and laid my head on her chest.

she rubbed her hands through my locs. i looked up and kissed her.