chapter 33.

juju🌸.

amoura telling me she might be pregnant is so bad on so many different levels not only is she 18 years old but it's definitely not paige's baby if she is.

i looked over at her and saw the tears in her eyes. i really had no words at the moment just in shock.

"moura, what happened ?" i asked.

"i went over to her house and it happened" she said as more tears fell.

"what happened ?" i asked.

"he was there, and he came into my room and it happened and he really hurt me" she croaked out.

"amoura.. who hurt you ?" i asked holding back my tears.

"my uncle" she whispered.

"he r-raped you ?"

"yes" she said.

"when ?" i asked.

"about 3 weeks ago" she cried.

"and you didn't think to tell me amoura ? like what's wrong with you ?" i asked my tears completely falling.

it wasn't worth holding back my tears knowing my best friend was raped and not only that but by her own blood. her own uncle.

"i'm sorry okay i didn't know what to do" amoura said.

"amoura he hurt you dude. he literally raped you. how could you hide this ? you have to go to the police"

"no- i can't he said not to."

"and your gonna listen to him ? your gonna let him get away with what he did to you ? pregnant or not amoura what he did was wrong on every single level." i said.

"ik but idk what to do"

i hugged her tightly. i could feel her tears staining my shirt. moura held onto me tightly as she cried. ian know what else to do she won't let me tell anyone. keeping this a secret is not right.

"amoura please don't make me hide this." i said.

"can i at least take the pregnancy test first ? after we can tell paige and kk" she said and i nodded.

kk🦋.

"this is so fun" i yelled to paige as we both jumped on the trampoline.

"it is but my legs need a break or else they're gonna snap like twigs" she said as we laughed.

we took a break gathering ourselves and getting our breathing together. then we decided to go get pizza. my stomach kept growling and i could hear paige's growling as well.

"food time" i said.

paige happily clapped her hands.

we ordered the pizza and went to a table. setting up my phone me and paige did tiktok's after tiktok's. after that we sat down and talked as we waited.

"this is so fun.. i love hanging out with you paige & i'm so glad you came" i said.

"i love hanging out with you to kk.. you bring out the best in me. i missed you so i had to come see you" she said smiling at me.

every since we became best friends again it's like it never happened. even when we do have disagreements we know how to talk it out like adults and not let it go to far.

i think that paige really do bring out the best in me. she's someone i can trust with my life and knowing that she made a mistake and did everything she could to fix it says enough.

finally our pizza came and we both recorded. knowing us and our big backs we both went for the biggest slices first. i had been craving for pizza like crazy lately.

i texted juju to see how her sleepover with amoura is going. thinking about her makes me miss her so much.

i'm definitely not used to being away from her for this long. the longest we've ever gone is maybe a hour or so.

kk: hey babe! how's your sleepover going ?

juju: hey love it's going lol.. you having fun ?

kk: omg yes so much! but i was just checking in. have fun i love you.

juju: i love you more baby. stay safe and you have fun!

i smiled setting my phone down. i watched as paige plucked the pepperoni from her pizza and that always annoyed me.

"paige the pepperoni is the best part" i said.

"yeah no" she said as we both laughed.

amoura💐.

i looked at the pregnancy test and it read "negative". to say i was happy. i don't think I could deal with being pregnant by my uncle.

i hugged juju tightly. she rocked us back and fourth.

"what do we do now ?" i asked.

"i think we should tell my parents first.. their very calm and stuff so we need to go slight" she said and i nodded.

she grabbed my hand and led me downstairs where her parents where in the living room.

"mommy dad we have something to tell you. amoura needs help" she said.

sari turned off the t.v. and they both looked at us giving us their full attention.

"you wanna tell them or you want me to tell them ?" she asked me.

"you i don't wanna get to emotional" i said and she nodded.

"um amoura was raped by her uncle a few weeks ago, she took a pregnancy test it was negative but we we don't  know what to do" she said.

her parents stood and hugged me. it's what i really needed. telling my mom would be difficult she's not gonna believe her brother did it.

"well you should definitely sit down with paige and tell her she's your gf and then we can talk to your family" my mother said.

"yeah that's the thing, her mom wouldn't believe her brother did it so she doesn't want to talk to her" juju said.

"okay we'll talk to paige & then we can see where to go from there" rob said.

we stood up and hugged. i felt so confused and lost but i'm glad i have juju and her family.

"come on let's get you to bed" juju said grabbing my hand.

she kissed her parents goodnight and led me to her room. we got into bed and i slept close to her. closer than normal.

"is this to close ?" i asked.

"moura your fine go to sleep or at least try" juju said and i nodded.

paige💕.

"what do you have to tell me love ?" i asked her looking into her eyes.

amoura called me earlier this morning saying she had to talk to me about something really important.

"my uncle.. he did it. he hurt me" she said.

i watched as her eyes watered. my heart dropping.

"what you mean baby ? he hurt you ?"

"yes, he did it. he-"

"he raped you ?" i asked through gritted teeth.

she nodded her head at me. the anger that i feel through my body but i could feel sadness as well.

"it happened 3 weeks ago and i didnt tell anyone but i couldn't hide it anymore" she said.

i pulled her in for a hug.. i couldn't really be mad right now. my gf just needed me to be here for her.

"it's okay mamas, we gone get through this" i said.

she nodded. even if she didn't want to go to the police we really wasn't gone a choice or he was gonna do it again to her or someone else.

chapter 33🥹. yall know i love a dramatic turn lol. but paige and kk's friendship is the cutest omgg. i just love kk and juju. vote and comment 🙃!