chapter 12.

kk🦋.

"AFTER ALL THE TIMES THAT WE TRIED I FOUND OUT WE WERE LIVING A LIEE AND AFTER ALL OF THIS LOVE THAT WE MADE IK NOW YOU DONT LOVE ME THE SAME" i screamed as i was in the shower.

ashanti really put crack in this song cus she ate down. this the song i listened to after my breakup cus that's really how i was feeling and she basically said exactly what i was going through .

i heard juju come into the bathroom. i stuck my head out and smiled at her.

"first of all, it's to early in the morning and second of all you singing that like i hurt you or sum" juju said .

kk watched as she got everything out that she needed to do her hair.

"you didn't hurt me but this my song you telling me ashanti didn't eat ?" kk said laughing.

"oh nahh she did fasho, baby she put her foot in that song" juju said.

"AND DID" kk screamed.

kk finished her shower and turned off the water. she wrapped a towel around her body before stepping out.

"i love the i just woke up you" kk said .

juju looked at her through the mirror. she smiled at her as she brushed out her baby hairs. kk just stared and smiled. admiring the tall girl.

"thank you baby" juju said.

juju washed her hands and her phone went off. she picked it up before answering.

——————————————-

juju🌸.

i picked up my phone after doing my hair. i walked out of the bathroom leaving kk to get dressed.

"i can use your car ?" bronny asked over the phone.

"it just amazes me how you only call when you need something" juju said rolling her eyes.

"man i check on you everyday and you don't be texting back" bronny responded as he rolled his eyes.

"mm you so sassy anyways.. yeah i guess don't wreck my stuff bronny im not kidding" juju said.

"man i won't, ik you don't want me to die" bronny said.

"no actually i love my car so" juju said.

"oh bet i see how it is"

"man im kidding chill out" she said laughing.

"but preciate you for helping yo homeboy out. i think my brakes stopped working" bronny said.

"yk i gotchu safety first. but aye come get the keys im in my dorm" juju said.

"aight bet preciate it" bronny said.

"yk see you s-" she stopped.

juju looked up as she heard a lot banging noise come from the bathroom .

"aye mamas you good ?" juju yelled.

but she got no answer.

"aight bron see you" juju said

they said goodbye to each other before hanging up. juju threw her phone on her bed walking to the bathroom. she knocked lightly before walking in.

"you okay baby ?" juju said.

"yes, this stupid shelf fell we need a new one for i get mad" kk said kicking it.

"chill out ma we will get a new one soon"

bronny🖤.

i walked up to juju's door and banged on it like a crazy person.. i just get a kick out of making her mad it's always been a joy of mine.