chapter 5.

juju🌸.

"ouu your crushing aren't you ?" aaliyah said.

"i- not now lele" juju said laughing.

juju was kind of confused she'd never dated a girl before.. everyone knew she was bisexual but she had dated dj for the last 3 years up until last year.

they had broke up because dj couldn't do long distance.. he was to attach to juju and didn't wanna be away from her.

dj wanted to go to the same college just because he was in love with her.. but when juju told him she was going to usc it put a strain on their relationship.

he started to get distant, he was most definitely mad at the world. everything she did made him mad to where they constantly arguing and it got to a point where dj actually got in her face .

about 3 months later he decided to end the relationship.. and ofc juju cried. they dated for 3 years they were in love with each other. juju just found it frustrating that he didn't even wanna try long distance.

just because they were going to different school didn't mean they still couldn't be together. she wanted to make it work but he was done.

kk🦋.

i rolled out of bed and saw that juju texted me 5x. she probably worried. i slept in late after having a mental breakdown and a panic attack it always puts me to sleep for hours and hours.

jujuskies💕- juju.

kkbae💐- kk.

jujuskies💕: good morning love 🩷.

jujuskies💕: kk ?

jujuskies💕: KAMOREA ?

jujuskies💕: girly pop ? you okay ?

jujuskies💕: what's wrong ? 🥺🥺.

kkbae💐: hey love im sorry i slept in late 🫶🏾. im okay !

jujuskies💕. aw okay.. wyd ?

kkbae💐: just got done getting ready wby ?

jujuskies💕: same i just got out of the shower i went to the gym earlier this morning.. but im finna come over there so 🙃.

kkbae💐: okay, i will be waiting be safe baby!

jujuskies💕: yk i gotchu mamas 😘.

kk could feel her stomach turn into knots.. the way juju talked to her she loved that.. she was simping real bad but she didn't care.

azzi🎀.

"i want her back" azzi cried out to her teammates.

"guys.. let's be real okay kk did what she had to if we was in her situation we would do the same thing. crying everyday is not gonna get her back we have to go talk to her face to face & try to convince her" ice said.

"right, we can fly to california on friday so book yall plane tickets" paige said.

azzi walked over to paige and sat on her lap.. she put her face into paige's necks and she could hear azzi's sniffles.

"shh it's okay baby, we're gonna get her back" paige said rubbing her back.

"i love you so much paige" azzi said looking into her eyes.

"i love you too azzi & yk i gotchu" she said back.

the fact that they continue this relationship even after what they did to kk is insane.. they both were sick people.. and sick in the head.