chapter 52.

juju🌸.

"moura stop ignoring that girl" i said to my best friend as she sat on my bed on her ipad.

her and paige had got into an argument earlier that morning and she been ignoring paige's calls and texts.

"no. she shouldn't have said what she said" amoura said.

"we all say stuff we don't mean sometimes give her break" i said and she mugged me.

"who's side are you on ?" she asked me.

i huffed and rolled my eyes grabbing my phone.

"nobody's but still. look yk me and kk have had our fair share of arguments but you gotta learn how to talk it out with yo partner you never know what they could be going through" i said.

"just imagine you ignoring her she doing everything she can to fix it and then sum happen to her. that's gone weigh on your heart heavy for the rest of yo life" i added.

she stared at me and nodded. i watched as she took in everything i was saying. she grabbed her phone and went to paige's contact name calling her.

"hey can you come to juju's house so we can talk ?" she asked.

"okay i love you more and be safe" she said before hanging up.

i smiled at her and nodded.

"proud of you" i said.

"your so wise yk that ?" she said.

"thank you bestie, i just done messed stuff up with kk a lot i had a lot of fixing to do and that included working on myself as well" i said.

"omg babe look" kk said running into my room.

"paige bought me a necklace with my brothers name in it" she added.

i looked at it and then back at her and smiled. they had the best bond. & looking into kk's eyes showed how happy she was and how much she loved it so it made me happy.

"here lemme put it on for you" i said and she handed it to me.

"thank you" she said hugging me.

"ofc baby.. i'm glad she got it for you. you look so happy and that's all i want for you" i said hugging her back.

i kissed her forehead and looked over at amoura. she was going through my dresser.

"looking for something ?" i asked.

"yeah can i borrow a crop top ? paige is taking me out to dinner" she said and i nodded.

"it's in that one" i said pointing to the one my tv was hanging above.

kk🦋.

"babe can i talk to you ?" i asked as she sat by the pool with her feet in it.

"mhmm" she said getting up.

i grabbed her hand and led her to the door.

"wassup baby ?" she asked me.

"my mom wants to talk and ionk what to do please help" i said.

"well how do you feel about her ?" juju asked me.

"mm, i hate her. she blamed me for my brothers death and made me feel so unloved. she made me hate my own body myself as a matter of fact" i expressed.

"okay.. do you want to fix your relationship with her ?"

"yes and no.. she can't take back what she said or did to me. i had so much love and respect for her but i can't pretend like it never happened" i said.