chapter 44.

juju🌸.

"mm bronny" i breathed out.

he pulled away and stared at me.. did we really just kiss. i quickly sat up and looked around. i watched as bronny slept with his head on my lap.

"omg it was just a dream okay" i breathed out.

"why would i dream about my best friend kissing me.. weird" i said to myself.

i grabbed my phone and saw that kk called me so i called back.

"hey baby wassup ?" i asked.

"heyy mamas, i just wanted to talk to you.. you okay ?" she asked.

"oh yeah i was sleep lol. but wyd beautiful ?" i asked.

"nothing at the mall with paige" she said.

"aww okay, well i'll be back later on just enjoy your time with your best friend. i love you" i smiled at her.

"i love you more" she said.

we said our goodbyes and hung up. ion even know what to tell kk. like how imma tell her i had a dream my best friend kissed me.

it's never like that neither bronny or i have feelings for each other never have never will. simply like brothers and sisters.

i watched him stir from his sleep.

"hey you still here ?" he said in his sleeping voice.

"yeah i just woke up" i said and he nodded.

"what you want to eat ?" i asked.

"can you make me a fruit bowl please ? i been craving fruits like crazy" he said.

"that's it ? bronny you need more than that in your body" i said.

"ik but i will eat again after" he said and i nodded.

i quickly walked to the kitchen. i had to try my best not to act funny towards him but after my dream ion even know what to do.

i can't tell bronny either cus it will only make it more awkward. my go to person is definitely amoura. i made bronny his fruit bowl and told him i had to go.

"here you go, but i gotta go imma text you and i will be back tomorrow okay ?" i said.

and he nodded and smiled at me.

"thank youu.. for everything" he said.

"ofc, you gone always have me bronny" i smiled.

i grabbed my phone and keys and headed straight to amoura's house. when i got there i knocked and knocked until she opened it.

"hey bestie what's wrong ?"

"i gotta talk to you bout sum but you can't tell anyone especially not kk" i said and she nodded.

we went up to her room and we sat on her bed. she turned her phone off and threw it to the side.

"so what's up ?"

"i was at bronny's house cus he asked me to come hang with him.. well he's still on crutches until tomorrow so we decided to chill and watch netflix which is normal, we got on the couch and he laid his head on my shoulder"

"and the bad part is ?" she asked me confused.

"we fell asleep, and i had a dream. a dream that he kissed me. kissed me amoura ionk what to do. me and bronny don't like each other like that" i said freaking out.

"okay calm down did you tell him ?"

amoura💐.

juju telling me she had a dream that bronny kissed her is kind of worrying me. ik they don't like each other like that but that means something right ?