chapter 15.

juju🌸.

i walked into our dorm room and headed straight to the bathroom. i just left the gym and i'm all sweaty so i need to shower.

i ran my water until it felt right, and i undressed hopping into the shower.

"bae can i use your charger please" i heard kk asked.

"go head baby" i said.

i finished washing and then hopped out wrapping a towel around my body. being tall ain't for the weak lol.

she dried off and got dressed. putting her hair in a messy bun. she was to lazy to her regular bun and she didn't really have plans.

i walked out of the bathroom and watched as kk finished up some schoolwork. i walked over getting into her bed.

"need any help love ?" juju asked.

"oh no im okay thank you. im waiting for it to submit now" kk said smiling.

kk🦋.

i was finishing up my work & i could see juju staring at me. it made me nervous and i could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

no matter the time we're together she will always make me nervous and give me butterflies. she just has that type of affect on me.

i looked up at her smiling. my cheeks turning red.

"what ?" i asked

"nothing just admiring beautiful" juju said.

and again she was blushing.. the way juju made her feel was unexplainable. she was just happy.

"your beautiful" kk mumbled.

the two made conversation with each other. they both were bored and had no plans. kk was on her way to take a nap because practice was intense that day.

"juju can i tell you something ?" kk asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"ofc ma wassup ?" juju asked.

kk sat up showing juju her chest. where there was a scar going straight across her right breast. juju stared and stared tryna make sense of it.

"i was in a house fire when i was 12.. it happened so fast. i remember hearing my mom and dad screaming and trying to get me out. they did but my brother was still in there so i went back in to try and save him. i got him out but he had inhaled to much smoke and died. my body only had a couple of burns" kk explained.

juju stared at her with her mouth wide open. it had gotten around that kk was a hero but juju never had the time to read the whole article about a year ago. tears rolled how her eyes.

"omg baby.. i have no words i-" juju stuttered.

"no it's okay, it was hard because he was my best friend but i live with peace knowing i tried to save him no matter what & i just hope he knows that and is proud of me" kk said.

juju pulled kk in. hugging her tightly. she knew kk had a life of trial and tribulations and she knew that she had childhood trauma but she had no idea it was anything like this.

"mamas, your brother would be so proud of you. you in college now.. career going good and it's only going to get better my love. and ik he would be proud that you tried to save him." juju said.

kk smiled at her. she never really talked about that accident it always made her cry. but this time she was proud to talk about what her brother was like.

"thank you babe.. & thank you for listening" kk said.

"ofc anything for you my love, im proud of you so proud!" juju said.