chapter 10.

kk🦋.

basketball season has been going really good for me. still getting use to it but other than that i love it. i started to notice that their practices is way harder. it hard for me to keep up at times.

coach g let juju lead us today.. everyone said she was she best choice. she's so driven and talented and such a leader she knows how to keep us together.

and that meant being hard on us no matter what. she pushed us to do our best. she is the definition of a leader.

today i was a little slow today.. my body wasn't feeling it and the medicine was slowing me down. i had little to no energy and juju noticed.

"KAMOREA LETS GO" juju yelled.

i continued but my i could feel my body giving up.

"KK MOVE FASTER" juju yelled.

"MAN IM TRYING" kk yelled back.

"WELL TRY HARDER" juju said.

everyone knew juju was hard on the team when it came to basketball but it was all love. she just wanted them to be the best that they could be.

juju walked up to kk as she stood their catching her breath.

"what is going on with you ?" juju said.

"nothing im good" kk said.

"your not good kamorea your slow and we can't have that right now you need to be 100%" juju said.

"im doing the best that i can juju" kk snapped.

"WELL DO BETTER kk, if we wanna be the best we gotta train like the best we need you & ik your better than that" juju said snatching the ball from her.

kk looked at her and walked out to the court.. juju was right. if she wanted to one of the bests she had to train like one and that's what she gone do.

juju🌸.

"LETS GO GUYS" juju yelled.

coach g had them only focusing on the body movement so they were running laps like crazy all practice.

kk was never use to that much running in one day. juju usually was one of the first ones done because she had long legs & because she was use to the running even before leaving sierra canyon.

she stood by the baseline coaching the rest of the team to finish strong. kk was one of the last one finished and she was very embarrassed about it.

she didn't wanna slow them down but she was also still getting use to a different practice style of basketball with a different team.

that meant different players, personalities, skills, and coaching skills. it was gonna take some getting use to.

kk looked at everyone who waited for her to finish but she still had 2 more laps to go. she was losing motivation to keep going.

so she ran to the locker room. and every one was so confused , they never wanted her to be embarrassed and it was okay for her to be the last one to finish.. just as long as she finished with her head up.

juju walked to the locker room where she found kk.

"what was that kk ?" juju said.

"i cant do it juju it's to much.. my body is tired and your pushing me to hard . the medication im on took all of my energy and im doing my best" kk said.

kk watched as juju's face softened.. ofc she knew she was being hard on her.. but that was just how she was with her team. she didn't realize kk's body was shutting down and wasn't use to their practices.