chapter 42.

kk🦋.

"JUDEA" i yelled from the bathroom.

"what i do ?" she asked putting her hand on my waist and turning me around to face her.

"nothing i just need something" i said.

"so why you call me judea ?" she asked me.

"i'm jk babe i did that to mess with you" i said giggling.

she smacked her lips and rolled her eyes.

"don't play with me baby, but wassup tho ?" she asked me.

"have you seen the razors ? i need to arch my eyebrows" i said.

she looked at me and then down at the sink. i was so confused because like what.

"okay don't be mad at me tho" she said and i nodded.

"umm so i may have hid them" she said.

"what why would you hide the razors babe ?"

"because that day we got into it at that party and you came home and you had a razor i thought you did sum to yourself and i kind of freaked out so i hid them"

"bcus ik how sad you get and the wave of depression just hit you at any time ian want you to go down that road baby" she said.

"so you decided to hide them ? i'm not crazy judea" i said walking out of the bathroom.

"i didn't say you were kk stop putting words in my mouth, but you and i both know your mental health ain't 100%. when i came home and saw you with a razor in your hand ik i had to do sum"

"baby, if it was the other way around what would you do ? if yk your gf wasn't happy in life and sh is a normal factor in that situation what would you do ? i care about you baby. & i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings or if you thought i was calling you crazy but deep down i was trying to protect you".

i looked at her and hugged her because she's right. i'm not 100% yet but i'm getting there. and it takes time. mental health is a big deal and a big part of life.

"i love you, and i really appreciate you for caring and protecting me, cus ik my mind be doing things that ion even fully realize" i said.

"mamas, yk i care about you and your well being and your mental health is so important. imma forever be here my love. i love you" she said.

juju🌸.

"I GOT RAYAH" i yelled as i was holding her on defense.

i hated holding rayah because she like to run around a lot and baby i be tied okay.

rayah laid the ball up. coach called for a water break. we walked into the locker room and i sat down in front of my locker.

THE NEXT DAY🫧.

today is kk's brothers' birthday so i'm picking up balloons for her so that we can do a balloon release for him.

she woke up not in a very happy mood and im doing my best to be there for her as she grieve the lost of her brother and let her know that she got me know matter what.

i walked out of target and went too my car. i watched as a little girl walked up to me holding a sharpie.

"hii i'm a big fan can i have your autograph please ?"

she asked me, i noticed she was wearing my jersey that definitely too big but it made it 100x cuter and her hair was in a bun like how i wear mine. it was the cutest like.

"omg ofc, aww your so cute what's your name ?" i asked her.

"maya, your my favorite and i wanna be like you when i grow up" she said.