chapter 16.

4 months later.

paige💕.

it's been 4 months since i ended things with azzi. and peaceful isn't even the word . i have been working on myself basketball and bettering myself as a person.

life was LIFE-ING you hear me.. but im forever grateful for everything.

i am headed to los angeles again this time to tell kk i ended things with azzi. i'm hoping she forgives me. all i wanted was for her to come back to me.

she was such a important aspect in my life. it's been hard with my best friend. and having her by my side .

i got my things from security and dragged my luggage to layla's car.

"hey you, where's azzi ?"

"ohh we broke up... i ended things with her i couldn't keep doing it. the guilt was heavy. and it was wrong. i could not live with myself" paige said.

"aw well i'm proud of you girl" layla said.

paige and layla pulled up to kk's dorm. she knew both kk and juju would be at practice so this gave her the opportunity to set up.

she wasn't gone be plain and regular she wanted to go out for kk and let her know that she really was sorry and that she'd missed her.

"you need help setting up ?" layla said.

"oh no i will be fine thank you" paige responded.

paige got out and grabbed the walmart bags. she headed up to kk's dorm walking in. she began setting up on her bed.

kk🦋.

"good practice today babe" i said to juju.

"thank you ma and you to i'm starting to see a little me in you" she said smirking.

kk laughed as she grabbed juju's hand. they walked out to her car and kk got into the passenger side.

she watched as juju drove. her attention on the road. kk felt juju put her right hand on her thigh. her left hand on the steering wheel.

juju pulled up to the gas station and she went to pay for gas. she came out to kk pumping.

"uh what are you doing baby ?" juju said.

"pumping gas" kk said smiling.

"i got it babe" juju said trying to grab the pump.

kk looked down and popped juju's hand.

"no i got it" kk said.

————————————————

juju🌸.

"no i got it" kk said popping my hand.

i put my hands up in defense and got into the driver side. kk put the pump back getting in. she looked at me smiling.

"your so cute" juju said smiling at her.

"thank you beautiful" kk said.

she watched as juju paid attention to the road. kk hooked up her phone to the bluetooth. she played "love" by keisha cole.

"LOVEEEEE NEVER KNEW WHAT I WAS MISSING BUT IK ONCE WE START KISSING" juju yelled at kk.

"I FOUNDDDD LOVEEE" kk yelled back.

they both were shouting the lyrics to each other. they were so in love with each other. it made them both so happy. it was a vibe every time.

paige💕.

i finished setting up everything ik kk nem would be back any minute now. it didn't take long for her to finish setting everything up simply because she was nervous and nervousness made her speed up whatever she was doing.

to say i'm nervous is crazy. ionk how kk will react. i don't want her to still hate me because i cannot go any longer without her.

i sat down and nervously waited for them to get here.

10 minutes later i heard the knob twist so i turned off the lights. and they walked in turning the lights on.

i watched as kk looked surprised but confused. all juju could do was smile because she had no idea i was planning this but she knew it had sum to do with me.

 all juju could do was smile because she had no idea i was planning this but she knew it had sum to do with me

kk just had no idea she was clueless.

"what's this, who's this from ?" kk said.

"me" i said walking out of the bathroom.

kk stared at me.. she had no words. i was trying to read her facial expression because who knew she could be about to blow up.

"kk listen, i'm so so so sorry about what i did. everyday i feel guilty and all i could think about is you. i ended it with azzi because i couldn't do it and i could not live with myself knowing what i did. you were my best friend. the most important girl in my life you was my everything . there is no excuse for why i did but all i can say is I'm so very sorry and i miss you. i cannot do life without you kamorea."

"please just give me one more chance kk please im begging you.. i will do anything." paige said.

both kk and paige had tears running down their faces. paige wanted her best friend back and so did kk.. deep down she missed paige.

kk🦋.

i looked at juju.. i honestly didn't know what to do or say.

"baby.. me personally i think you should give her another chance i mean you guys were bestie for over than 10 years. she made a mistake"

"jesus forgave love" juju said.

i looked over at paige.

i couldn't say anything i just hugged her. we cried into each others shoulders. i missed her no matter how mad i was or how depressed i was paige has always been their. i really wasn't ready to give up on her.

"paige i'm sorry to for how i reacted. i missed you so much. i need you just as much as you need me." kk said.

"don't be i understand you had every right to be mad"

"i love you kk so much imma do right by you i promise you" paige said.

"i love you paige madison" kk said.

juju🌸.

seeing kk & paige makeup makes my heart so happy. we all know paige screwed up and she apologized and im sure she's been working on bettering herself.

i'm happy my girl got her bestie back. these two are inseparable.

"aww i love this for you guys" i said.

kk and paige looked up to me eyes filled with tears. they smiled as they continued to hug.

"we're besties forever" kk said.

"forever kk" paige responded .

the two locked pinkies . they couldn't let go of each other as they hugged. they missed being in each others arms.

chapter 16🥹! aww paige and kk made up. love this for them! vote and comment🙃!