chapter 36.

juju🌸.

the team decided to go to a party tonight. we finished the school year so we thought we would go out and have fun.

"kk let's go before we're late" i said.

"im almost done babe" she yelled from the bathroom.

after about 3 minutes, kk walked out of the bathroom. i grabbed my phone and keys and headed out the door.

i walked out the door and headed to the car so i could crank up and start running the air conditioner.

kk got in and pulled off, i watched as she stared at herself in her phone camera.

"ugh my eczema is so bad" she said rubbing her face.

i looked over at her smiling at her.

"baby you look beautiful, your eczema is fine and it's normal..it's makes you unique" i said.

she smiled at me and got off her camera.

"thank you ma" she said.

she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"i love you" she said.

"i love you baby" i said rubbing her cheek.

we pulled up to the party and got out. we walked hand in hand inside and i walked straight to india.

"hey girl" i said hugging her.

"okay you look cute" she said.

"thank you baby. so having fun miss graduate ?" i asked.

"yess it feels so nice, i feel like i can do anything" she said

"and you can, you did it boo" i said hugging her again.

"proud of you dawg" i said.

"thank you boo" she said.

"ofc.. but have you seen rayah ?" i asked.

"oh yeah, she said she wasn't coming so she at her dorm right now" india said.

"i was trying to get her to come but she said no and locked me out" india said laughing.

i nodded and pulled my phone out walking outside.

"hello ? ray come to the party man don't be lame the whole team is here" i said.

"but i don't wanna, im just not in the mood to party" she said.

"rayah, it's college okay we finished the school year and everyone is here why you acting like this ?" i asked.

"ionk im just not happy right now ion wanna be around people" she said.

i instantly knew it was because of the situation with her parents. the amount of pain they were putting her through makes me really sick.

"aight" i said hanging up.

i went to find kk. i saw her in the kitchen with kayla. i pulled her to the side lightly.

"baby im finna go see wassup with rayah you gone be good here without me ?" i asked.

i could see the instant fear in her eyes.

"baby you don't gotta stay love" i said.

"but i want to im having fun but i don't wanna be here without you." she said.

"i'm sorry baby i gotta go. you can with me or stay with kayla" i said.

"kayla keep a close eye on her for me ?" i asked.