chapter 11.

4 days later.

paige💕.

i walked out of the airport to the parking lot.. it was just me and azzi this time. again my friend layla from LA is picking us up.

we came to california in hopes of making amends with kk.. the guilt weight down on both azzi and i's shoulders like crazy.

we just wanted her to know that we are sorry. i put my bag in the trunk along with the rest of the girls.

"stop paige" azzi said as paige grabbed her waists.

"what's wrong with you ? you been in a bad mood all day" paige said.

"nothing, i cant have a bad day ?" azzi said rolling her eyes.

"man aight im not even finna do this with you" paige said getting into the front seat.

"what's going on with her ?" layla whispered quietly .

"i dont even know.. she woke up mad this morning and honestly im done trying to help her it is what it is .. be mad for all i care" paige said shrugging her shoulders.

they pulled up to the usc campus. both paige and azzi were nervous. paige wiped her sweaty palm down her jeans.

azzi could feel her breathing began to hitch. she'd only hoped that kk would forgive them. they really wanted her back.

although they went to california a few months prior they still had to fight for kk no matter what.

juju🌸

"wake up sunshine" i said to kk as she slept peacefully in my bed.

i bent down and kissed her forehead trying to wake her up.. it only made her giggle tho. so cute omg.

kk is the definition of "heavy sleeper" lord have mercy. i watched as she didn't budge. her locs covering her face and i could hear her slight snores.

i smiled at her because she looks so cute and peaceful. i didnt wanna wake her up but we had to get ready .

"baby lets go" juju said shaking her.

"mm noo, five more minutes please ??" kk mumbled.

"we don't have 5 more minutes to spare. get up mamas" juju said.

kk rolled over and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. she watched as juju put on her shoes and sprayed perfume on herself.

"you look so good bae" kk said.

"thank you love , now go get dressed asap" juju said.

kk got up and walked to the bathroom.. she took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, applied deodorant and perfume and started getting dressed.

she walked out 10 minutes later & juju was sitting on the bed watching tik tok while she waited.

kk🦋.

"okay im ready" i said looking at juju.

"you look amazing mamas" juju said.

kk walked over to juju pulling her into a hug.. she rested her head and juju's chest. she could hear her heart beating and it made her relax.

"thank you baby" i said.

i began to breath in deeply and then exhale. juju quickly looked down at me.

"you good baby ?" juju asked.

"oh yeah, i can smell your scent and you smell like vanilla and im a sucker vanilla scents" kk said smiling.