chapter 21.

2 weeks later.

kk🦋.

i walked out of the counseling office and went to my car. wiping my tears and trying to hide the fact that i was crying. cus juju always seem to know that i was crying.

i went to starbucks and got her a latte pulling out of the drive through. i felt my phone vibrate and i saw that juju texted me.

my soulmate💕- juju
my lover💍-kk

mysoulmate💕- hey baby.. you good ? i woke up and you were gone. wya love ?

my lover💍: good morning baby. i couldn't sleep so i went for a drive. i'm otw home.

mysoulmate💕: okay, be safe! i love you🩷.

my lover💍: i will. i love you forever more🤞🏾.

i pulled up to the parking lot grabbing the latte and getting out. i walked to the door walking in. i saw juju on her bed looking at her laptop.

she looked up and then down at the latte in my hand. she got up and hugged me. i hugged back quickly. something about her touch. just relaxes me.

"here this is for you" i said handing her the latte.

"thank you baby" she said.

she lifted up my chin & kissed me. she pulled back looking into my eyes.

"kk what's wrong ? you been crying ?" she asked me.

"nothing babe, i'm good" i said.

juju🌸.

kk constantly telling me she fine when ik she been crying is crazy to me. ik she don't be tryna cry in front me but hiding her emotions ain't gone help.

ionk why she feel like she can't tell me the truth or tell me what's wrong.

"kamorea i'm not dumb, i know you & ik when you been crying so just tell me the truth ma" i said.

"judea im fine okay, ion wanna talk about it" she said raising her voice.

"really ? your fine ? why are your eyes puffy then kk ? why you always gone when i wake up ? one day out of EVERY WEEK YOUR GONE & idk where you went." juju yelled.

"juju not now please ion wanna do this" kk said rubbing her forehead.

"since when do we lie to each other in this relationship kamorea ? why can't you just tell me the truth man that's all i ask" juju said.

"FINE YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I BE GOING ? THERAPY OKAY I GO TO THERAPY ONE DAY EVERY WEEK. you know why because i'm sad and depressed and sometimes i wanna die okay so" kk yelled.

juju watched as kk's eyes filled with tears.

i walked over to her.. slowly pulling her in for a hug.

"mamas.. why didn't you tell me ?" i asked.

she could hear her sniffles. her breathing became heavy.

kk🦋.

i finally told juju the truth. and it feels so good. i was tired of hiding it but had to much pride to tell her that earlier.

"because, i was to ashamed.. i didn't know what else to do and i felt so helpless" i said through my tears.

"baby, you have nothing to be ashamed of. getting help is okay and i'm proud of you. you didn't have to hide that from me imma support you either way mamas you should've came to me from the start we don't hide stuff from each other" she said.

i hugged her tightly, i could tell my tears were making her shirt wet. she rocked us back and fourth. i finally looked up and she wiped my tears.

"i'm sorry babe, i should've told you" i croaked out.

"it's okay baby.. yk you don't have to hide that from me ever. ma i don't want you to feel like you wanna die, so you getting help is the best choice and you did the right thing. we're gonna get through this together love & your gonna be happy again" juju said.

she kissed her forehead .

"i love you" i said to her.

"i love you more mamas.. yk that" juju said.

she grabbed my hand and led me to her bed. we sat down and i sat between her legs.

"so tell me love.. how do you feel ? do you like therapy is it helping ?" she asked.

i looked up at her shocked. i was happy she asked about it and want to hear about it. confiding in someone i can trust to talk about this is one main goal.

"well, my therapist amanda is so amazing and sweet, we're more like friends than therapist to patient when it comes to our relationship. she listens to me and she understands me. she doesn't prescribe me medicine and say it will make me feel better."

"she actually listen to me. whenever i need to talk or cry she's their. also she's funny. she made me laugh so hard last week that i cried" i said laughing.

i watched as juju took in every word i was saying. she started to smile .

"aww i love that for you baby. and im proud of you love. you gone be good and yk im here with you every step of the way" juju said.

i leaned in capturing her lips. she was everything i want and need in a person. i'm so happy to have her in my life.

paige💕.

me and amoura walked to kk's dorm and knocked. we heard her yell come in so we both walked in.

"hey guys" we said.

"oh hey" juju said smiling.

i went to kk and she stood up. just by her eyes i could tell she went to therapy today. no need for words i just hugged her. she hugged back and neither of needed to say anything in order to understand. we both already knew.

"i'm proud you lovely" i said.

"thank you paigey" she said.

i looked up at juju as she smiled. she looked like a proud mama sitting their lol.

"i finally told her" kk said whispering to me.

i quickly look down at her. her telling juju was so important. we both knew she was gone be there for her but kk was still self conscious about being made fun of. juju would never.

"omg that's good kk" i said smiling.

"how'd it go ?" i added.

"good. she's so supportive and she understands me." kk said.

"see i told you. juju loves you and she's gonna support you no matter what" i said.

amoura💐.

"hey bestie" i said to juju getting on her bed.

"heyy boo, how are you and paige ?" she asked.

"good, actually amazing! our relationship is so strong" i said blushing.

"aww my bestie in love.. im happy for you baby" juju said to me.

i got and hugged her. we've been apart of each others lives since i was 7 years old. she's been there for me through thick and thin and vice versa.

i couldn't imagine life without her being by my side. we bring out the best in each other.

"i love you.. besties 4 life" i said.

"i love you! besties 4life" juju said

chapter 21🥹. this one is slight cus im tryna take a break from the drama for a minute! vote and comment 🙃!