Chp.1

Looking up at the stage I was freaking out. I was finally about to see SremmLife Crew. They all were piled out on the stage rapping their recent hit single No Flex Zone, the group was just now becoming popular. Hell I just found out about them a month ago, but I was still hype to be here.

“NO FLEX ZONE, NO FLEX ZONE THEY NOO BETTA THEY NOO BETTA."

The whole crowd was jamming, we was hype and jumping around singing along with those on stage. Then the boy that I loved the most came damn near in front of me, his name was Swae Lee.

Dear God when he started rapping I had to grab for my heart “Swae Lee Lee Swae its the same difference.
H2O, lean same thing.
Niggas throw up sets and gang bang,
Free everybody in a chaingang,
Been 2 days since I layed down.."

I followed along with his rap, this was the only song they had out right now. They album hadn't dropped yet either it had only been 2 months since No Flex Zone came out. It came out in May it's now July.

Man when I say I instantly fell in love with this duo I really mean it. But almost 45 minutes later the concert was ending and I was coolin out now.

I had a back stage pass that I bought so I could go and get my phone case signed then I was gone head home.

So the guards gathered the few girls including me who had backstage passes and ushered us to a back room where the crew was hanging out.

“Wassup!!!" A few of the boys said. I was looking around the room for Swae or Slim, I spotted Slim but couldn't find Swae.

The other girls were walking around conversing with people, but I came back here for two signatures and thats it.

I walked up to Slim Jimmy “Hey Umm can you uhh sign this?" I asked while studdering.

“Of course, and relax you look a little tense." Slim laughed a little. I let out a small chuckle.

After he signed it I thanked him and grabbed my phone back while getting ready to leave, Swae wasn't here so there was no point in me staying. Just as I exited the room and turned the corner I bumped into somebody falling back onto the floor.

“AH SHIT." I said while holding my arm. I grabbed for my phone and looked at it quickly “Okay good it didn't crack."

A tatted arm reached down to help me up and took it, when I saw the face that helped me up I almost had a damn heart attack. “You good shorty?"

“Um..I uhh..yeah I'm all good."

Just as he turned around to leave I called back out “Um I was looking for you in there but you wasn't there so before I leave can..can I get you to sign this?"

Swae turned back around and smiled “Yeah sure."

He walked over to me to sign the little phone case, I handed him a permanent marker and he did his little signature. “Thank you."

“Sure thing. Hey you want a picture?" He asked.

A smile reappeared on my face and I nodded my head “Yeah sure thing." I laughed.

He pulled out his phone. We took a picture while I turned my head to look at him funny “You know you-"

He cut me off “Im going to send it to you."

My eyebrows cut it “Whatchu talkin bout?"

Swae smiled “Can I get yo number?"

“SremmeLife..Hell the fu-..I mean yeah sure." I was bout to make a whole ass fool of myself. So we exchanged numbers that day and he did send me that picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was damn near two years ago. Ever since that day Swae and I have been rocking side by side. Swae is my best friend I tell him bout everything, things that I'm scared gone happen, things that have happened.

We got real close after that night. At first he was trying to make me a hit and quit like he had been doing to a lot of girls. But after I refused and he made a big deal about it we stopped talking for a few weeks.

Then out the blue he had called me and apologized, after that we had became real good friends. Of course he wasnt telling me things 2 weeks in, but after months and months of talking to him and hanging out we got close. Now we are inseparable if he is on tour I'm with him and when I'm not its because of college. Not everybody can make it in the industry and one of those people is me. I am talentless.

Currently I was just chilling in my dorm, it was one of those times I couldn't be with Khalif (Swae). But he was blowing up my phone, he had pissed me off so I was ignoring him.

After he kept texting I picked up my phone to call him.
“What!?" I answered rudely.

“I'm sorry okay I get that you got other shit to do, but you always fucking here with me. You part of SremmeLife crew and now all of a sudden you got to so stuff there." Swae spoke in the phone.

I shook my head “I know I'm always with you, but I got to get my shit done here so I can make my money like you is. Swae you can live with out me for 2 more months."

See I had dropped the fact that I was going back to college on Swae 2 months ago. At first he acted like he was okay with it, he ain't say nothing or give any hints that some was wrong. Until yesterday when he blew up on me for leaving him. Like nigga I been gone for 2 months and now you wanna have a problem.

“Omunique Nah I cant. C'mon you is my best friend I got you I'll pay foe yo stuff."

I laughed “No I want to be independent Swae I promise these two months will pass by quicker than you think. We talk every day what is 2 more months of talking and texting?"

“Thats a long ass time."

I sighed “I know Swae, but you told me to live by SremmLife and right now I'm doing me thats SremmLife. I got to finish this homework though lil boy. "

“No lil girl I'm a whole ass 2 years older than you so take yo ass on somehere."

“Correction your 1 and a half years older than me, but anywaysss boy bye." I hung up.

Swae is my bestie alright, but he can be irritating as a bitch. I turned back towards my work, and started to finish it.

Almost 3 hours went by and I was still working on it, it hit 9 p.m where I was. So it had to be like 11 where Swae was. Just as I had thought about Swae a facetime call popped up on my screen. My eyebrows furrowed because he was suppose to do a show tonight.

I accepted the call, “EVERYBODY SAY WASSUP BITCHH TO MY BEST FRIEND ON THE COUNT OF THREE. ONE, TWO, THREE."

“WASSUP BITCH!" The sound of the crowd roared through my phone.

I shook my head at Swae “SremmLife" I yelled threw my phone while the mic was put up towards my phone. The crowd repeated and I spoke to Swae real quick “Get off the fuckin phone and turn up yo crowd..Oh and tell Slim I said Hey..Now bye Swae."

I hung up and sat back in my desk chair. Damn I don't know what life would be like without that boy.