Chp.13

“Help me dont just stand there dumbass!" I screeched at Swae. His ol dread head ass was just watching me struggle, I couldn't get my bedroom door open. He was helping me move into the apartment.

Swae laughed at me and pushed the door open for me. When we entered I sighed. It took me 4 hours to get all of this stuff up here. I'd been staying with Swae and Slim for almost a week, and finally I got out of that house!

Swae's phone buzzed. He pulled it out and smirked a little then quickly typed something in sending it off. “Dude turn yo damn A/C on, it's not two hot its three hot up in this bitch!"

I went looking around for the thermostat and set it 69 degrees. Swae took his shirt off and threw it on my couch “Hey, hey, hey...get ya nasty ass shirt off of my couch."

When he turned around to retrieve his shirt my mouth fell agape at his back. “Swae fuckin Lee what the hell happened to your back? It looks like you where attacked by a rabid cat!"

I ran my fingers across the long puffy scratches on his back. They ran long stretching from his shoulders to the dimples in his back down by his booty.

“That India chick is easy asf, thats what happened." He laughed.

I just swallowed the lump forming in my throat. I really hated that subject, the night they announced it I just pretended he didn't tell me nothing about it. Swae can't be in a relationship me with yet he can with India.

Hell I rather him fuck random hoes, because he'll cutt them right off right after. But with India I just get to watch them in my face be all lovey dovey.

After my face went stale Swae spoke up “You dont like ha do you?"

I shrugged “She cool I guess." Hell no ion like her fake ass. Chick fuckin fake as hell wanna smile at me while she around Swae but wanna buck when it's just me and her.

“Nique don't lie to me." Swae spoke.

I slammed my hand on the couch “I said she is fine." I gritted my teeth.

“Just- Just take me to get Kacey." I said softly.

He nodded and grabbed his shirt. Without another word we left out. I didn't mean to get so out of character, but I don't like the subject of her.

When we made it back to his house I got out of the car with a quickness. I was tryna avoid any conversation with him. He sat in the car because all I was doing was getting K.C and heading out.

“C'mon K.C the apartment is done. It's time to roll up out this piece." I said snapping my fingers towards the door.

“Okay." We walked out to the car. I sat in the front and Swae turned his head to look at me, after I didn't acknowledge his glance he shook his head and pulled out of the drive way.

Kacey got out first and I was about to as well but Swas grabbed my hand. He rolled his window down and tossed the spare key I gave him to K.C. “Gone up here's the key. I gotta talk to Nique real quick."

She nodded her head and he rolled up his window again “Now what the fuck is wrong?"

I remained stubborn “Nothing Sw-"

He cut me off “Quit with that stubborn shit! What is wrong?" He said slightly yelling.

I sighed “It's not fair that you tell me you don't want a relationship yet you love me but then not much later you posted up with India."

Swae eyes grew wide “Nique what the hell you know its for publicity!"

I beat my hand into the dash board as I listed why its more than publicity “Nigga you fuck her, text her, hang out with her on a daily basis that sounds like more than just publicity!" I shouted.