Chp.28

Khalif Point Of View

Omunique had cried herself to sleep. My brain thumped against my skull, I had a massive head ache. Because all I could think about was how much of an idiot I was to have did this to her.

We were sprawled out across the nursery floor, I hadn't a clue what time it was. But I knew I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. My brain wouldnt alow it, it was to busy making me blame myself and shame myself.

The crib twitched a few times and then I heard a few noises come from the crib. I layed Nique gently down on the floor and stood up going to the crib to retrieve my son. It sounded so foreign and so unheard.

When I picked him up he reached up to pull at my dread locks. After yanking on one I pulled his grip away from my hair so he wouldnt rip it out. I studied him and his features he didn't exactly look like me but he had a few of my features.

My heart skipped a few beats thinking on how big of a mistake I made creating this child with Carmen of all people.

Of course Im not disgaurding my son, and I'm not saying he is the mistake but what I did to get him here was the mistake.

Omunique stirred on the floor a little and then was soon sitting up staring at me and Khalil.

"I got him-" She yawned. "You can leave now?"

I shook my head my dreads swaying "Nah you go ahead and get comfortable I'll put him to sleep and let myself out. "

A worried look crossed over her faece but she gave in and stood up making her way to the door Nique lightly smiled "Thank you, for listening to me."

"I had no problem with it."

She turned to leave and I focused my attention on a half awake half sleep Khalil. I rocked him in my arms very slowly and carefully. I was so afraid to brake him or squeeze him to tight. Soon he was off to sleep and I layed him back into his crib, he smiled in his sleep.

A smile covered my lips I was proud to have a son. Even though he came from a woman that I wouldnt have prefered to have my kids by, I cannot change that.

I turned around and left his nursery, I made it to the front door and slipped my shoes on my feet. While grabbing my keys from off of Omunique's coffee table.

When I exited her house and got in my car I glanced back at her house. Her room light was lit indicating she was still up, a smile flashed my lips.

"Im going to get my baby back." I spoke aloud.

See I hadn't ever planned on seeing Omunique again, for the lone fact that she ignored me and dodged every one of my attempts to see her. I gave up on love and went back to my old ways fucking and ducking. Using girls as cum buckets basically.

But now, now that somebody that I lost that was and still is so very important to me is back I plan on winning her over. Even if takes starting from square one, Im willing.

And to get closer to her I can use lil man. Of course I want to see him as well so its a win win situation.

As I was doing all of this thinking and scheming I had made it to the hotel. I parked my car and took the keys from the ignition and got out. When I got up to my room I finally checked the time 3 a.m.

Slim was asleep in the bed across the room but when I entered he sat up rubbing his eyes "Man what time is it?"

"3:03."

Slim slumped back down into his pillow "Where you been at?"

I had been told Aaquil the whole me having a son situation of course he aint really trip. He just told me to keep it on the DL if press found out it'd be a while frenzy of lets tear Swae apart. "At Nique's interacting with my son."