Chp.31

As I sat up I rubbed at my eyes. The sun shown brightly threw my curtains. I threw my covers off of me and stood up on my wood floors.

Swae was gone he must've had something to do today. I walked my way to Khalil's nursery I noticed that he was still sleep so I walked to my kitchen to find something to eat. It was around 10 in the morning I had a shoot at 2 and I had to find a baby sitter for Khalil.

I raked threw people in my mind but nobody could fit the description. That was until I thought of Jimmy. A smile flashed my face because he seemed like a good candidate.

I grabbed a granola bar and went to my room and got my phone so I could shoot Slim a text.

NiqueyPooh to Jimmy$lim @ 10:54a.m:
Hey big butt can you babysit Khalil for me today around 1-4 I cant find nobody

Jimmy$lim @ 10:58:
Yeah sure but if he puke on me again thats it I will personally bring him to you and he will once again be your problem

NiqueyPooh @ 11:01:
Thanks

Jimmy$lim @ 11:02:
why you need a babysitter?

NiqueyPooh @ 11:06:
I goota photoshoot today

Jimmy$lim @11:10:
Awe okay well I'll be over at 1 then

I read the text then set my phone on the counter next to me. There was a knocking at my front door so I walked to it and peeped threw the curtains a little to see who it was.

"Hey Ebony." I greeted her as she walked into my home.

She smiled and looked me up and down "Hey why arent you getting dressed we have things to do today."

"We have a job just because yo boo thang back around doesnt mean you can start slacking." Ebs said.

I slit my eyes at her and then rolled them while closing and locking my front door "One I just woke up and two he hasn't been affecting my work."

She patted my shoulder "Whatever floats ya boat."

Ebony went to sit on the couch so I followed behind her, I sat next to her but kept my distance. "So?" She rubbed her hands together. "What happened last night?"

A smile flashed my lips "We went on our 'date' and we had a fun time. To keep it short and simple I sorta had like a short break down and now we are back together." I said clapping my hands together.

Ebony's eyes widened."Hol the fuck up Home Skillet! Your what? Together? I think your mouth just decieved my ears, because I know for a fact that the Omunique I know has way more sense than that."

"Ebony, you have to understand. That boy right there..he just isn't going anywhere. No matter what Imma love him, Im going to be inove with him-"

She cut me off "Cut the sappy shit. What's important is yo ass better not get hurt because Imma kill yo ass for going back to him and allowing that to happen and then Imma let him pick his casket out and then kill him!"

I waved a dismissive hand at her while standing up "Whatever I'm confident that he wont make the choice of cheating ever again. Last time he nearly lost his dick this time it wont be a nearly."

She smiled devilishly "Okay so you do have a dark side."

I laughed "Im a bout to freshen up so if Khalil wakes up make him a bottle."

A few hours later...

There was a knocking at the front door I was in my room so I yelled Ebony to get it.