Chp.22

Omunique Point Of View

“C'mon Slow Poke!" I screamed back at Khalif. I rounded a corner and shifted a gear to go faster. We were racing go karts at this arcade go kart place.

This blue kart got in front of me but I hate loosing so I left from the inside to the outside letting someone else take the spot I was previously in. I shifted another gear and stepped on the gas making the car jerk forward in speed. I zoomed up to the blue kart while winking at the driver, my kart had a little boost and I used that to swerver myself in front of the kart. Just as I did we crossed the last laps finish line.

Red lights flashed meaning that we were to enter the garage part to park the karts. When I turned the kart off I stepped out and the blue kart driver walked up to me. He was a tall dark skinned but was attractive his hair was faded on the sides with a box cut at the top. “Damn girl you dont play bout yo races!"

I smiled widely “I'm very competitive Ion like loosing to nobody."

“Oh word thats what's up. You had heat out on the track."

As I opened my mouth Khalif's arms wrapped around my waist “Bruh is that Swae Lee as in Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd?" He asked dumbly.

I nodded my head “Yeah that's him, but we should be going nice meeting you..."

“Daniel and nice meeting you to.."

“Omunique." I spoke.

Swae pulled at my hand leading us to the exit “So where shall we go now?"

I shrugged “I want a burger if thats all good with you?" Swae sweeped me up carring me bridal style. “Of course thats all good with me babe."

We made it to the car and he put me down and I opened the door to his Dodge Charger. I sat myself down as he got in on the other side.

After about 15 minutes of driving we pulled into the parking lot of some burger joint I've never been to. “What the hell is Fun Burger?"

Swae just laughed “Chill its a good burger place."

I shrugged and we went in and we were seated by a waitor “Okay here are some menus and your waitress will be right around to serve you your drinks and take your order."

The waitor went back to his spot at the front and I smiled looking down at the menu seeing all the different types of burgers they had.

Just as I had decided on the burger I wanted I heard the waitress's voice. It sounded as if I heard it before so I popped my head up to see Carmen smiling at Swae. “Oh hello nice to see you here."

The menu in my hand was about to be ripped in half. Swae's smile disappeared off of his face “Aren't you suppose to be in Europe somewhere?" I groaned.

Carmen took a breath in and rolled her eyes “Well I thought it'd be good to try America out, funny how we ended up in the same city huh?"

I shook my head “Can we just order?" Swae butted in.

Carmen smiled “Of course what would you like?"

“A lemonade and A Southern Barbeque burger." I said handing her the menu she snatched it from me. I raised my hand to pull her by her hair but Swae leaned over the table to bring my hand down.

I sat back with a huff as she walked off to place our orders with the chef and retrieve our drinks. As we were waiting Swae looked at me as I eyed him.

“Yo ass knew she was here!" I whisper yelled.

Swae looked taken back “I swear I didn't!" Swae looked somewhat nervous.

I brushed it off I'm not about to start acussing him up and down of things he might've or might not have done. Just because a cum bucket from the past decides to pop up out of no where.

Swae grabbed for my hand but I just pulled it back. “Dont." I said.

When Carmen came back with our food I eyed her “Yo ass prolly spit in my food."

Swae and I ordered the same thing so he just switched our plates around “There are ya happy now."

I fame smiled at him “Just peachy."

We ate and got ready to leave “What no tip?" Carmen asked.

“You got the tip the night y'all fucked now goodbye." I spoke with venom laced in my voice.

I walked out of Fun Burger and got to the car. I was waiting for Swae to unlock it but instead he came over to my side of the car pushing me against it his dick pressed against my butt.

“Khalif not now." I spoke aggravated.

Swae layed his head on the crook of my neck.

“Babe you know if I knew she worked here I wouldn't of brought you here. So please stop with this attitude, I'm sorry okay?"

Swae kissed down my neck “Hmmmm...Shit stop Khalif. Okay I know that your sorry."

He pecked my neck one last time and went over to the driver's side while unlocking the doors. I got in and he started the car pulling out of the parking lot.

There was a short period of time of driving  before Swae pulled into an empty lot. “What are we doing here?"

Swae smiled at me. I just stared into his deep brown eyes admiring all of his features “I just wanted to talk ya know?"

I nodded my head “About what?"

He sighed “Us?"

I looked out of my window “Do you trust me?" He asked.

I looked down and began to fiddle with my fingers “Of course I trust you. But it just seemed to odd for her to be in the same city as you when she lives on a whole nother continent, and ya know yall have did...it before."

Swae grabbed my hand “Babe I love you to much to hurt you." His eyes wavered sending distress threw my body. I was just over thinking everything right? He loved me to much to hurt me.

Swae leaned over to kiss me. I undid my seat belt so I wouldn't be so uncomfortable in the kiss. His tongue slid over my lip and I crawled my way over the middle section into his lap. As we made out I could feel the bulge in his pants growing.

I slid my hand into his pants stroking his member as we continued to kiss. He let out soft grunts and his kissing got harder.

I unzipped his zipper and pulled his dick out threw the whole thing in his boxers.

The fact that I had a sundress on helped alot. I hiked my dress up and pulled my panties to the side, I slid myself down onto his member.

“Fuck!" He groaned throwing his head back.

“We gone be doing alot more than talking tonight." I whispered into his ear.

He grabbed my waist as I began to ride him. Up and down I bounced and I guess he was getting antsy because he couldn't put in any work.

Swae held me down by my waist “Get in the back." He growled.

I pulled myself off of him and crawled to the back he did the same and started ripping my clothes off of me. He layed me back while he hovered over me while inserting himself into me. “Damn...Ahh.." I scratched at his back.

His strokes started and my screaming started as well. We were in the car fucking, that was a new one for me.

We were at it for 20 minutes until I my body could no longer take it. “Im about to cum Swae I can't hold it."

Swae kept a firm grip on my hair “Hold it."

I kept myself from tightening up and just as my walls clenched his hot fluid came inside of me just as I let mine flow out. “FUCKKKK!" I moaned out.

“We didn't do to much talking did we?" I asked while letting my orgasm ride off.

“Nah but we about to go home and your about to do a whole lot of screaming."