Chp.20

“Ahh!" I hissed as this lady straightened my hair. She burned the back of my neck, thank god she was almost done.

As she was finishing up I looked down to see the notification light flashing. I hurriedly opened my phone screen to see if it was Swae, but when I saw the text it was just from Kacey. A light groan left my lips.

KaceyBaby: R u ready for you first photoshoot!?

NiqueTheGeek: Hell Yeah I sacrificed alot for this one photoshoot this one job

KaceyBaby: Yeah but dont think about that now think about your face being in a magazine

NiqueTheGeek: Its hard when I should be in it with my baby

KaceyBaby: He'll come around

NiqueTheGeek: It's been two weeks damn near I'm starting to think differently

“Omunique?"

My head lifted from my phone “Yeah?"

A small framed girl stood before me with big glasses and a small smile planted on her lips. “Miss Janelle is waiting on you she says she is ready."

I stood up from the chair and unlocked my phone to let Kacey know I have to go.

NiqueTheGeek: Bye Kacey got ta go.

I locked my phone and sat it down on the vanity I was sitting at. I stole a glance in the mirror, I've never seen myself with so much make up on before, nor have I seen my hair the way it flowed as it was right now.

A smile crossed my lips, my outfit flashed my mind as I walked away from the mirror. I was wearing ripped light washed jeans, a black tank top, a flanel long sleeve shirt wrapped around my waist, and black spiked combat boots.

When I arrived in the shoot room, I glanced around at all of the cameras set up. I looked at Janelle she waved me over to her.

So I quickly walked myself over to her, once I made it over she spun me around. “Just gorgeous hunny. Now when we get the backdrop down and the fan we will start. But I need you to go stand on the white mat and give me a few facial expressions we've been working on."

I did exactly as told and walked over to the mat, contorting my face in the different ways she had asked.

Soon after the fan was brought out and the backdrop was in place. “Its time to start are you ready?"

She grabbed a camera with a humongous lense.

The first flash was admitted the fan blew my hair back and I twisted my hip to the side slightly running my finger threw my hair.

After dozens and dozens of poses plus getting redirected and yelled at a few times we were finishing up.

When we did finally finish I swiped my hand across my forehead, Janelle came up to me patting my back “Hell you did good for your first professional photoshoot."

I shook my head “I been practicing at home."

Janelle let a smile slide across her face “Well you did damn good at that practicing."

I let a chuckle out and turned to leave “Keep the clothes!" She yelled.

My hand yanked the curtain back to the vanity room and I yelled back “Okay!"

I gathered a few of my things including the clothes I wore here and exited the building.

When I made it to my car I threw everything in the back seat except my phone I sat that next to me. I turned the radio on and familiar voices hit my ears Swae and .