Author's Note

Author's Note:

I don't understand why everyone feels as if the ending was sad.

I honestly didn't have the intentions of making it a have a sad ending. I thought that if she passed away it'd be a good closer chapter because she would be with Swae and her son.

Of course she couldn't tell her daughter that she remembered and her daughter did understand that, she had Alzheimer's what else was she suppose to do?

The closer chapter wasn't meant to be upsetting or sad. I find that it is a peaceful ending, she is no longer suffering or in pain. Omunique is now with her husband looking down on her daughter and grandchildren.

I really enjoyed working on this book for you all.

At the beginning of the year I announced that this would be last year on wattpad which it will be BUT FIRST I'm going to finish One Two Many.

I have discontinued My Enemy for the lack of votes that it received on the would you rather have...

So Once again thanks for all of the support and love you guys have showed me the 3 years I've participated on wattpad with creating stories and expanding my mind set.

I truly believe this App helped save me for when I had no where else to turn.

THANK YOU. ITS IS THE OFFICAL END OF THIS COULD BE US!

*TAKES BOW*

Nique_babii is OUTTTTTT