Questions?

So you guys I have a few questions to ask reguarding to this story and also reguarding to my next story. Im asking you to read this please and comment because I'll need feed back.

First we can start off with this story and the questions I have for you readers. I do not plan on making a sequel to this story but I do have a question on how long you guys would like the story to be.

Would you like the book to stop at Chapter....

28?

29?

30?

Also I need to know if guys want a question and answer page with the characters before the book ends?

On to the next problem. The next issue is for the next book, it will be a Swae Lee fan fiction, but it'll be my last book on Wattpad sadly.

So that means this book must go out with a bang. And as you can see all of my stories are love stories my question to you guys are do you want the next story to be a simple love story like this one and the previous ones or do you guys want a little more.

I'm giving you guys options such as sci-fi meaning they'll have powers and other abilities it'll be something different instead of the cliche 'they are famous' type story. Or would you like a realistic story like this one?

So... Please let me know?

Are you with Sci-Fi and something new?

Or

Do you want to stick with what's been best and go realistic?

Please give me feed back I will not be updating until feedback is given. I promise this isn't a punishment to you all because I hate not updating but it's so hard for me to choose by myself one or the other. So I'm asking you all my fan base for help!

Thank you if are giving feedback. I greatly appreciate it!

Forever_me 123 SremmLife Im outtttt