Chp.5

“C'mon with ya slow ass!" I yelled at Swae the whole entire crew was running an hour late to set up there next performance in Italy, Rome all because Swae left his phone back at the hotel.

This was the last stop on tour. Yes it had been nearly a month since y'all last heard of me. Everything has been going good for Swae and Slim, they are finishing up tour and finally get to have a break. Also they raked in millions of dollars off of this tour and they are guaranteed for another within the next year to come.

As for me I'm chilling, Im transferring from going to college to online classes. So hopefully it'll be a bit easier and Swae will be alot happier with me.

After he boarded the plane I slapped him up side his head “Making us late, you better hope they can get everything set up on time." I scolded.

Swae rubbed the back of his head “You gone stop hitting me woman I dont put my hands on girls but I have no problem getting Jay to throw you outta of the plane's hatch."

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Slim “Aren't I right he could've just got a new phone!?"

Then Swae but in “Or am I right that it'd be unnecessary to buy a whole new phone when the one I had was waiting on me at the hotel!?"

Slim strached his dreads “Y'all both make good points so..."

He turned around and sat down “Figure it out on your own."

After a while I left it alone while listening to some music (No it wasn't Rae Sremmurd) I got bored. Swae was sleep but Slim wasn't and we'd be landing in another 30 minutes I decided I'd mess with Khalif.

“Slim you got any more crackers?" I asked.

Slim nodded “Yeah why you want some?"

I got up to get them from Slim. When I did I sat next to Swae who was laid out on the sofa area of the plane, I crushed the crackers up and sprinkled them in his dreads. Oo when he wakes up he is gonna be so pissed.

“You know he is gonna kill you right?" Meechie asked me.

I shrugged “This is what best friends do. If I'm not gonna irritate him then who is?"

Slim laughed “I will!"

Slim got up from his seat and got some of the cream cheese he had and scrapped it into Swae's open hand. “Oh god he is gonna murder yall when he wakes up."

A few minutes later the pilot announced we were landing, so I took my seat and waited for the hatch to open so I could run out before Swae could catch me. He still hadn't woke up but when the hatch opened Slim tickled his face and he used his right hand which had cream cheese in it to wipe his face off. So cream cheese got all over his face.

When he sat up some of the cracker crumbs fell onto his face sticking to the cheese. He looked around shocked and when he saw Slim and I smirking and laughing he stood up. I dashed off of the plane and into the car that awaited us locking the doors before Slim or Swae could reach it.

Swae grabbed Slim and tackled him to the ground wipping the crackers and Cheese on to him. I died laughing at Slim's reaction. Swae looked satisfied so he stood up off of Slim. After a moment of fun it was quickly ruined when their manager announced we had to get a move on so the doors unlocked to the car and Swae and Slim got in.

“Oh I gotchu dont worry little girl." Swae pointed a cracker crumbed finger at me.

My face turned red from holding in my laugh. After 30 minutes of driving we arrived at a huge stadium. It looked as if it could hold at least a 100,000 people, it was a Gladiator stadium.

When we got out I turned myself in a full circle to admire the architecture of the stadium. Rome was beautiful, and it was so fucking awsome to be able to tour the world.

Swae drapped an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at his face he got most of the cream cheese off with napkins and shook most of the crackers out of his hair.

“Damn this place is beautiful, we are performing here. Im technically a Gladiator now." He stated.

“No, No you arent and yeah this place is beautiful. I can't believe this is the last stop on tour." I turned to Swae.

Now that I thought about it, this was the last stop on tour which would mean ending my summer  with Swae. I kept that to myself I mean of course I could still see him but, I dont live anywhere near where he does.

“What's wrong Nique?"

I smiled my eyes glossy “Oh nothing, I'm just really happy and proud of you and Slim. Y'all have proved alot of people wrong. And every single person that has ever spoke negative about yall's dream, you make people's day people you don't even know. I used to be one of those people."

Swae turned me around but just as he got ready to speak he was pulled away by one of his stylist. I blinked a few times making my blury vision go away and started to roam the stadium. It was quite the trip we've had over the past two years.

No one could understand how we clicked so quickly and how fast we got comfortable with each other. But I know why at least I know why I got close to him. At first I had one of those fan girl crushes on Khalif just like every other fan. And then I started to like him when we became friends, but now it's a feeling that's indescribable when I'm around him.

Lee Lee brings my spirits up when I'm down and even when he isn't around to cheer me up all I have to do is think about his goofiness. Yes of course he can get irritating and we have petty arguments but it always turns out for the better. We always come eye to eye, because we are best friends. Yet deep down I know I love him, yes like a brother like a best friend but even more than that. I'm in love with everything about him. It's just so hard to admit it when you want nothing to change and corrupt something so good and pure.

While deep in my thoughts I was tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Meechie there he smiled a big coolaid smile at me “Watcha up to?" He asked.

I shrugged “Admiring the stadium and thinking."

Meechie smirked a little “You know your going to have to tell him right."

“Tell him what?"

My heart pumped fast as if he could read my thoughts “That you wont be with him for the rest of the summer."

I let out a sigh “Yeah I know but I don't understand why we can't make it work like last summer, he stayed with me damn near the whole summer and then I started tour with y'all. Why can't we just do that this time."

Meechie shrugged “Just can't Slim and Swae gotta get some more bangers together so they can get another album out, for the next tour. They can't do that while in Chicago away from their label."

I rolled my eyes “That's the hard thing about being so close to famous people."

Meechie let out a soft chuckle “ Yeah, you'll get used to it. Takes a while but I've known them a little longer than you and have been doing this just a little longer than you. I make stuff work, and if you really don't wanna be away from him you'll make it work."

He patted my shoulder and walked away. I took hold of my jacket that I held in my hand and started off towards the dressing rooms to wait for the show to begin.

When it came time to start I peeped my head around a post to see how many people had showed. More than 75% of the stadium was filled and the lights were strobing threw the crowds. They announced that Rae Sremmurd would be coming on in a minute so I rushed back to where I knew Slim and Swae would be.

They saw me and waved me towards them. I ran up to them hugging them both tightly “What was that for?" They both asked while chuckling.

“I just want y'all to perform y'all hearts out like y'all do at every concert!"