Chp.10

I pushed the front door open and slid the key out. I grabbed Swae's hand pulling him into the house. When I entered with Swae, Nate sat on the couch a smirk plastered on his face but it was soon wiped off.

“Who is he?" Nate asked.

My face scrunched up in confusion “You dont know him?"

Nate shook his head in a no motion “Nah, but who is he."

A smile platered onto my face “This is Swae Lee."

“Hi." Swae spoke dryly.

Nate's eyebrows furrowed in “Ion mean who is, I could care less what his name is. What is he to you? Your new boyfriend or something!? I came a the way here to surprise you yet I got a fucking surprise."

Confusion fluttered my mind “Oh no no no...Thats not it. Swae is my best friend."

Nate stood up from the couch “Every girl says that shit knowing damn well yall prolly be fucking on the side-"

Swae cut Nate off “Nigga Imma need you to fix yo damn voice accusing her of stuff she aint do. She said I'm ha muthafucking best friend. "

I tried to cut into the argument but Nate's voice over powered mine “Nigga you don't know who I am. Stay outta this shit it's between me and her."

Swae got ready to say some but my voice came in “Swae no dont argue please just go put your stuff in my room. "

“But Nique-"

I hushed him and pushed him off into the direction of the stairs.

Nate headed to the kitchen and when he was sure that he no longer saw Swae he narrowed his eyes on me. “So we not even in a relationship and you already fucking people behind my back?!?" He growled.

My face twisted up in confusion “What!? No I haven't, Swae is just my best friend."

I pulled out my phone to call Slim for proof but before I could even get to Slim's name Nate yanked me towards him by my arm. I could feel his nails gripping into my skin.

Tears pricked my eyes “Bitch I swear if you-"

Nate was cut off “Get yo damn hands off of her!"

Swae came into the kitchen and Nate let go off me by pushing me to the side. He pushed me so hard that I fell and hit my side on the corner of the kitchen island.

Tears left my eyes and Swae pushed Nate. Nate pushed Swae back. Swae threw a punch at Nate and it hit him in the side of his head, now they was just throwing hands in my kitchen.

When my mom's baking glass fell and shattered I stood up and screamed to the top of my lungs “STOOOOOP!!!!!!"

Momentarily they stopped and when I saw they were about to start again I pushed myself between them. I definitely knew Swae wouldn't swing but I wasnt to sure about Nate. He did just put his hands on me.

“Get the fuck outta my house."

Nate scowled and huffed “Thats why I fucked your sister and only wanted you for yo pussy anyway."

He then left out slamming the door on his way out. I couldn't believe my ears, matter of fact I could believe it. That's my sister for you!

Swae came over to me, he tried to hug me but I just grabbed his hand “C'mon lets clean you up." Swae and Nate's injuries looked equal. When I glanced at Nate, before he left, the corner of his eye had blood running down it and his lip was swelling.

Swae's lip was bleeding and that was it. I pulled him up to the bathroom upstairs. I sat on the sink and got some alcohol pads out. Swae stood in between my legs “Ah." Swae groaned when I pressed the alcohol against his busted lip.

After cleaning Swae up I leaned my head on his shoulder. I let the tears slip from my eyes “I cant believe he said that!" I bawled.

I beat my hand into his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. “Nique its okay. At least he is gone now rather than you having to do that in an actual relationship with him."

I cried some more “And my sister freaking did that to me again!"

“What the hell again?"

My tears started to stop and I sniffed a little “Yeah again. Its not the first."

Swae helped me down from the sink and he wrapped an arm around my side. I winced in pain.

I jumped away from Swae a little bit. “What's wrong?"

My side it hurts. Swae came over to me lifting the side of my shirt up “Oh damn."

“What?" I asked.

I lifted the shirt all of the way over my head taking it off “Do y'all have ice packs in y'all freezer?"

I nodded my head “I'll be back." He spoke.

I looked at my side. It was a blue purplish color. It was almost covering my whole right rib cage. When Swae came back he wrapped the ice pack in a towel and gently put it against my side.

We walked to my room and I sat on the bed. Where was Skylynn during all of this and how did Nate get in?

“Do you wanna lay down?"

I sighed “I want to but then I dont because we only have three days together, I don't want to sleep them away."

Swae agreed but then an idea formed in his dreaded head “I know that your mom doesn't want you to leave for the summer because of Skylynn but if you explain this to her do you think she'll let you come with me?"

I laid my head against his chest and pushed us back so that we were laying down “Yeah I guess."

“But I really don't want her knowing that about Skylynn no matter how mad she makes me."

Swae voice vibrated “Well make something up. I don't want you here with her and you being miserable."

I sighed “Your right."

I laid there with him holding me. Anything and everything running through my mind. This whole fiasco made me relaize how much Swae meant to me. I really do love this boy with everything in me.

“Khalif Malik Brown I love you."

“Omunique Chrystal Graham I love you too."

I sighed sitting up. I switched my position til I was sitting on Swae's torso. He rested his hands on my waist “Swae I don't think you understand."

“Swae Lee I think I'm in love with you."