Chp.14

It was at least 7 a.m and I was up getting dressed. This Slim fucking Kacey thing was going to be handled now! I pushed Kacey's ass off the couch and she she let out a groan of distress. “Getcha fast ass up now!" I screeched.

She sat up holding her head “Ahhh..What happened?"

I scolded folding my arms together “You got drunk and you fucked Jimmy that's what happened. Brush your teeth, wash ya ass, and get some clothes on we are leaving."

Kacey stood up and grabbed for the couch “But I-"

“But get ya shit on now! We leave in 15 minutes."

I had 0 time for the bullshit. I'm suppose to be looking after her and I'm suppose to be responsible. Hell she is 17 she damn near an adult she shouldn't be acting so loose. I trusted her to go to the party have a little fun and come home. Not stay out half the night and loose her mind.

I'm a chill person unless things can be held against me. And right now if my mom or her mom finds out about this we are both dead.

I pulled out my phone checking the time okay it's 7:12. Then I took a glance at the date and my eyes bulged from my skull today is August 16 the day before my birthday.

Look what the fuck I'm dealing with this is hell of a birthday present. See how much I'm cursing, I swear I haven't been so freakin angry in my life.

When I heard Kacey's bedroom door shut I yanked her by her arm out of the front door. It was early I called a cab 20 minutes ago so it should be here by now.

We exited the apartment building and there the cab was sitting. “Thank you." I spoke while entering the cab car.

I told him the address while Kacey stayed silent, it looks like she was deep in her own thoughts. The cab pulled up to the side walk infront of the house, I paid the cab man and Kacey and I got out.

I swiftly walked myself up to the front door and banged on it with all my might. After like 10 minutes of banging on the door it swung open. Swae stood there with a scowl plastered on his face, shirt missing and sleep still in his eyes.

“What the fuc- Oh Omunique?"

I stepped passed Swae still upset from yesterday. I came here for Slim, Kacey went to sit on the couch. But I made my way up the stairs locating Slim's room.

After getting to it I didn't bother to knock I barged in and Slim was laid out across his bed face in his pillow.

“GET THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

Immediately there was scrambling and Slim sat up. “What the hell?"

I walked over to Slim face to face “You listen very closely, we might be cool but I never gave you any right to one night stand my cousin. What the fuck is your problem Aaquil!?"

Slim sat there half listening and just as I was about to push him arms wrapped around my waist “GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! AAQUIL WHAT THE HELL YOUR GROWN AS FUCK, I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER HER NOT FUCK HER!" I screamed at him.

The whole time I've been with Swae and Slim they've never seen me like this. But I don't play when it comes to family. “Calm down Omunique. He is probably still to hungover to understand. Talk about it later." Swae's calming voice said into my ear.

I wanted to relax but couldn't, because all I could think about is Kacey being pregnant or being hurt when she realizes that all she was, was a fuck and duck.

“NO I WONT!! HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!"

I kicked and screamed. I planned on coming over to have a civilized conversation but when I saw Slim I snapped.