Chp.29

A smile left my lips as Khalil rolled over onto his stomach. He had gained alot of weight which placed him with almost an equal weight of a baby of his age. Khalil lifted his head up and tried to keep it there but it was to heavy for him so he dropped his face into the bed.

Khalif picked him up "Okay lil man enough of that before you hurt yourself."

I shook my head "Shut up he is strengthening his muscles."

Swae scoffed "He better strengthenin that jaw and drink that baby milk."

I shook my head at his foolishness. Slim grabbed up Khalil from Swae and bounced him around a little bit. "You better stop before he throws up on you."

"Baby boy knows better than to throw up on Uncle Slim. Isn't tha-" Spit up flew from Khalil's mouth and onto Slim's shirt, arm, and pants.

Swae and I busted out laughing. Slim always does the opposite of what you tell him and bad things always result. "Told you." I spoke before snatching my baby away from him.

Khalil kept rubbing at his eyes indicating his sleepiness, but he wouldn't fall asleep for me. I rocked him gently and laid him on my chest yet he wouldn't fall asleep.

So Swae grabbed him up and laid him lightly on his shoulder. Khalil went limp slowly meaning he had finally went to sleep. He always prefers his father over anybody else. I'm a close second but he isnt to fond of strangers.

It took him 2 weeks to get used to Slim, he would scream his head off if Aaquil even touched him.

After Swae walked back to the living room with a missing Khalil I clapped my hands together "Okay well he is sleep and I know you guys have a thing with Ear Drummer Records at 5 so dont be late."

Slim finished wiping off the spit up and nodded his head at me "Now I have to go change clothes so c'mon bro."

Slim headed to the door "Thanks for letting us come over." He said.

I nodded my head "No problem."

Khalil waved "I'm going to call you later I got something planned."

My eyebrows furrowed deeply "What you talking bout Willis!!?" I asked.

Swae just shook his head and smiled his amazing smile at me "Just be ready by 7:30. In comfortable clothes, Im gonna pick you up."

"But what about Khalil?"

"I got that handled just be ready okay babe- I mean ughh Nique."

A light blush tinted my cheeks as I shook my head and closed the door after him. I was actually enjoying Swae's company again. Its been almost 3 weeks since I've gotten Lil (Pronounced Leel for the end of Khalil) and saw Swae again.

At first it was so awkward to be around him. All that I could see was those pictures everytime I saw him. Have you ever just tolerated someone for the sake of someone or something else? Well that was me.

But then it felt like we were those playful best friends again. Where we played and fooled around. When there was nothing to worry about between us. I had actually missed that, and him being around again showed me that no matter what he'll have a place in my heart.

I checked the time it was 5:23 so I didn't reay have to get ready. I called Ebony because if I was going to go out I was gonna need a baby sitter or something.

I grabbed up my phone and pressed call for her number.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone.

"Heyyyyyy." I said stretching the end out.

A sigh left her lips "What do you want?"