Chp.25

Khalif Point Of View

I was on my way to the diner to meet up with Carmen. Everything that was going on was making me loose my mind. I couldn't let Omunique go, I refused to she had my heart. I had plans for us.

The grip my hands had on the wheel tightened as I jerked my wheel a little to turn into the parking lot of the diner. When I parked I got out and slammed the door to the car, threw the window I could already see Carmen sitting waiting for me. A content smile plastered on her face.

When I entered I was stopped by a waitor “Would you like a table?"

I shook my head “Nah Im here with her." I pointed to Carmen.

He nodded his head and I walked over to her taking a seat across from her, I placed my hands on top of the table folding them together.

“How's your night been?" She asked a smile playing at her lips.

I shook my head while pulling out Skylynn's phone and pulling up Skylynn and her messages. I slid it across the table “How the fuck do you know Skylynn?"

Carmen looked up at me trying to force a confused look on her face “What?"

I craned my neck forcing myself to keep my composure I dont want paparazzi taking pictures of me strangling this bitch.

“Let's be honest yo ass set me up didn't you!?"

Carmen opened her mouth to speak but I immediately cut her off “You knew Nique's sister, she was the little inside person for you. So once you knew that we was having trouble you manipulated me all so you could fuck me. Then ya got somebody to take them pictures and leak them?"

It seemed as if the truth flashed across her face, but not one ounce of guilt was shown. “Swae I love you I had to find some way to make you-"

My fist tightened “My girlfriend just broke up with me, like on real shit and it's all because of your stupid ass!"

A waitress came over to me “Excuse me sir your disrupting the atmosphere for other customers Im going to have to ask you to leave."

I stood up from my seat I tugged on Carmen's arm and she stood up. She grabbed her purse and she followed me outside.

“I wanted you Swae and she was in the way Gosh Dammit what do you not understand about that!"

I threw my hands up “I UNDERSTAND NONE OF IT! YOU FUCKED UP A NEARLY PERFECT RELATIONSHIP! " I yelled at her she flinched.

“Carmen I swear if you ever come near me ever again I will take yo ass to court and press charges. I swear to God." I said under gritted teeth.

Carmen grabbed for my arm I just jerked it away from her. I got into my car slamming the door and locking the door as she beat on my window. I started the car and drove away.

My hand knocked on Nique's door. After knocking and knocking one of her neighbors peeked her head out of her door. “Idiot she either isn't home or she doesn't want to answer the door. Now leave so others can go to sleep or I'll call the police." She slammed the door.

I just layed my head against Nique's door. I turned around and slid my back down the door laying my head in my hands.

I fucked up.

Omunique's Point Of View

There was knock after knock on the door, yet I just remained in the same position. My back against the door and my head leaning against it.

No matter how much I wanted to open that door I didn't. And even though I loved him I loved me more. I refused to let myself get hurt, and with him doing what he does it could happen again.