Chp.11

Khalif (Swae) Point View

My heart skipped like three beats. I was speechless, it took my breath away the words the came out of her mouth.

My hands remained on her waist, my grip tightened. She closed her eyes frightened of my reaction. "You know what-"

She got ready to get off me but I just flipped us over careful not to bump her side. "I'm in love with you to Mini Lee."

Omunique opened her eyes up staring up at me. Shock eminent on her face. "You..you.."

Before she could say anything else I leaned down and kissed her. Cut lip and all, she threw her arms around my neck pulling me further down on her.

When we came up for air she smiled

chuckling "Your lip taste like alcohol."

I laughed and rolled myself off of her. "Shut up."

This is why I love this girl. "Your not just saying you love me to spare my feelings are you?"

"No Omunique. You want me to be honest?"

She turned on her side and winced a little "Yes please."

"At first no I didn't immediately fall in love with you. You were a fan, just like all of the others Slim and I had. I was just trying to get you in bed at first. But after seeing how cool and different you were I really respected you.

You didn't willingly give me your body like all the others did you were so...unique. So I made you my friend and then we grew so close. After spending so much time with you I knew I loved you ya know like a sister. At first no I wasn't in love with you, I just wanted to be friends, but then it became hard to stay away from you and be in your presence. Thats when I started to fall in love with you. I haven't spoke up on the subject because I dont want to hurt you."

Omunique just looked down "This would never work would it?"

"You want the truth?"

She nodded her head slowly.

I sighed "It probably wouldn't this isn't the little wattpad stories you read. I can't just push the life style I live away and settle down and live a normal life for my girl. I can't say that I won't cheat or look at other girls because I will. I don't want to hurt you but it'll be almost impossible not to. I love you to much to put you through that."

Omunique smiled weakily "And I'd never ask you to give up what you love. I know that you hop from girl to girl your to young to settle down. It's to hard to separate your famous life style for a normal one. I understand."

I cupped her face in my hands "But don't forget that I still have feelings for you. Your still my Mini Lee and I love you."

She smiled a little "I love you too Swae Lee."

I pulled Nique closer to me. Plenty of things ran threw my mind. If I hadn't ever met her I wonder what my life would be like. Or if she wouldn't have ever told me she was in love with me would I have ever told her how I felt.

If I wasn't famous would I have ever met her? Or If I wasn't famous could this actually work?

Nique's breathing slowed indicating she was sleep. I got comfortable and closed my eyes going to sleep.

I jumped awake from my sleep when I heard the front door slam. Omunique was already awake watching tv. I opened my phone screen up to check the time 12 a.m.

"Who dat?" I asked.

Nique shrugged "Really I'm up here with you?"

Nique got up from her spot on the bed and left out the room. I got up to follow her, we reached the stairs and she was half way down the stairs when she met eyes with her sister.

Without me even having to guess, Omunique sprinted down the stairs. "I fucking hate you!" She screamed.

Her sister just shrugged "Aint nohing new."

Omunique raised her hand and slapped the fuck outta her. Skylynn pushed Omunique, wrong move. Omunique was bigger than Skylynn. Like thickness wise she wasn't fat.

Omunique jumped ontop of Skylynn and sent punches to her face. I saw Skylynn's fist pop Omunique in the head. After watching it for a little bit I went to pull Omunique off of Skylynn. I would've did it sooner but Skylynn needed her ass beat.

"Bitch finally grew some balls." Skylynn spat.

Omunique tried to yank herself from my arms.

"What the fuck is your problem! What have I ever did to you!?" Nique screamed.

Skylynn looked like she wanted to answer but she turned away and left out of the house. Just as we were about to sit down, the doorbell rang.

Nique went to answer it, she let out a small squeal "Kacey!? What are you doing here so late!?"

Who now? Who is Kacey?

I walked over to the door to see who it was. It was a short Puerto Rican looking girl. She smiled and waved at me "Hi I'm Kacey!?"

Nique rubbed the back of her neck "Can you not freak out K.C"

She groaned "I'll try."

Nique pulled her into the house. "So what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"Nothing Mama sent me here for the rest of the summer to spend with Aunty."

I was so confused "Wait your mom has a sister?"

Nique chuckled "No but my dad has plenty. He is puerto Rican and White his family is huge. My mom and him was married before he passed, my mom and his family was really close. Especially her and my dad's sister Ainta, and Kacey is here to visit when her mother has business trips."

I made a Oh face "Okay..How old are you?"

I asked turning my attention towards K.C "I'm 17."

Nique shut the front door and ushered us over to the couch. "Okay well this house is now packed. I dont know where everybody is going to sleep!"

"Us black people make room!" Kacey said.

"Your black?" I asked.

Kacey spoke up "I'm black, white, and Puerto Rican."

I nodded. "So what happened to you bitch?" Kacey asked examining Nique's cut eyebrow.

"The hoe of a sister I have happened. She fucked a boy I was dating, I was tired of her shit so I faught her." Nique explained.

Kacey's eyebrows creased "I ain't never like ha ass."

"Just dont let ya niggas around ha." I spoke.

Kacey smiled "I still can't believe your in my cousin's house!"

Nique groaned "Yeah..Yeah..Yeah..He aint nobdoy special."

I held my heart acting like I was hurt. "Well fuck you to then."

Kacey and Omunique spoke up "When?"

We all started laughing. At least she has some decent family.