Chp.2

So I'm sitting here in my dorm bored as fuck. I hadn't heard from Khalif in a few days and it was pissing me off. I was confused, like had I did something wrong. I texted Slim but his ol black ass aint want to tell me nothing.

I got literally another week before I can see either of them and I'm getting fed up that they dont wanna Speak
rwww to me.

SwaeLeeLeeSwae: What was it that you left on my voice mail again? Oh yeah right Best frienddd Answer your phone facetime anything I miss you..

I hurriedly opened up my messages seeing Swae texted me, a ton of relief flooded my system. The Lord answered my prayers of boredom.

NiqueTheGeek: Okay don't make it sound like I was thirsty..But where the hell you been at fool I've texted called everything for 3 days straight!?

SwaeLeeLeeSwae: You is thirsty for me doe..But I been getting a surprise together for you

NiqueTheGeek: Umm Like what?

SwaeLeeLeeSwae: Don't worry bout it shawty it's a surprise for a reason

NiqueTheGeek: What I tell you bout that shawty shit?

SwaeLeeLeeSwae: Sorry mini Lee

After that I aint text back, I rolled over on my stomach and buried my face in my pillows. Oh my fucking Gosh if I was with Khalif right now we'd be cranked up at the hotel. I would not just be sitting here.

I was in full blown mind conversation with myself, until somebody wanted to interupt the conversation I was having with myself by knocking on my door.

“UGHH GO AWAY!" I got up to answer the door. When I did I saw the back of Swae's dreads.

I jumped on his back immediately while literally screaming in his ear. “OH MY GOSH YOU WERE MY SURPRISE LEE LEE!"

“Nuh Uh not no more you told me to go away!" He sounded fake hurt.

I jumped of his back so he could turn around and see me and I could see him “I was just playing with you best friendddd, and who told you to put that gold in yo mouth?" Reffering to his two new capped gold teeth.

Swae smiled “Oh shut up and hug me!"

I laughed and swung my arms around his neck as his arms slithered around my waist. “I missed you." He spoke into my ear.

“I did to."

I was trying to pull him into my dorm so we can talk about tour and school and anything! But he stopped me “I have one last surprise for you."

“What?"

He pointed down the hall and Slim was walking towards us. In like 2.5 seconds I was half way down the hall meeting him, I wrapped my arms around his rib cage as Slim did the same to me. “Wassup lil girl?"

“THE SKY!"

He laughed “Its falling?"

I giggled we always did that everytime either him or I said wassup. Slim and I were close just not as close as Swae and I. Aaquil was more of that friend who look out for you while Swae was my best friend, brother, and dad at times.

“So you staying with us?" I asked Aaquil.

He shook his head no “No I'm bout to crank up at the hotel. I invited a few bad bitches there, bout go start up them good vibes."

“Okay have fun I'll have Swae back at a decent time. Ha I lied you arent getting him back tonight bye Nigga!" I turned around and skipped my way back down the hallway to Swae.