Chp.19

There was a ringing from my phone I looked over to my left to see Swae missing. I grabbed my phone and slid the answer button and held the phone up to my ear.

“Hello?" I asked.

There was a slight pause “Yes is this Omunique Graham?"

I sat up in my bed “Yes this is her."

“This is Miss. Janelle from World Changers Corp. I was calling to inform you that you are one of 3 girls that have received the job. "

A slight squeal left my lips “ Oh my thank you so much for the opportunity!"

She chuckled “Your quite welcome. But I have a few issues, we loved your style and your personality. But your weight did not fit our requirements we will need you to loose 10 to 15 pounds within the next month."

A gasp left my lips “Oh wow that is alot of weight."

“Yeah we understand that's why we are giving you a month. That's when we'll have our next weigh in and determine how much weight you've lost."

I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me “Okay."

“Okay so after the weigh in if you've met the requirements then we'll get started on a few sets."

I smiled widely. “Of course yes I will make sure to get the weight issue down."

“Okay glad to hear from you and to inform you of the good news. I'll inform you of the weigh in date within the next week or so. Now you have a nice day."

“You to." I hung up.

A loud squeal left my lips as I left my bed to jump up and down like a little kid. After the high of excitement left my body I sat down. Well since I'm up I might as well get started on some class work.

2 weeks later...

“Thank you for letting me stay for an extra week

I really appreciate it!" Skylynn said in a chipper mood.

I shrugged “Yeah its all good. Thanks for not causing problems this time."

She nodded her head “It was the least I could do since you were allowing me to stay in your home."

I nodded and she turned to leave. Bout damn time she left and left for good this time. I turned around and walked to my kitchen looking at all of the food I hadn't been eating but had stocked in all of my cabinets and fridge.

I took a long sigh I have two more weeks to loose 10 more pounds. My phone started ringing and I jumped from my trance.

“Hello?" I picked up.

There was a slight pause “Hey baby?"

“Oh hey baby?"

“Come down I'm outside, I'm taking you out to lunch." He said a little cheery.

I smiled a little bit “Oh babe I'm not really hungry." That lie left my lips and I sorta blinked my lie away. Anytime I lie I start to blink rapidly fast.

“Well to bad you gonna eat anyway. I haven't been spending to much time with you and I know you don't have alot of work today."

A sigh left my lips “But-"

Swae cut me off “Omunique I'm not taking no for answer I will drag yo ass down the steps and shove the food down your throat. So which will it be the easy way or the hard way?"

“UGHHH Im coming down."

Swae hung up and I slipped my Jordan Slides on and grabbed my keys and walked out of the apartment.