Chp.3

Khalif Brown's Point Of View

I shook my head looking out of the plane's window. Shit I already know when she wake up she is gone be really mad at me. Slim looked over at me and slapped my back “Chill out dude damn she gone understand."

A huff escaped my lips “Nah you don't know her like I do. She is gone be pissed that I up and left without telling her."

Jay Sremm one of my other best friends and DJ spoke up “Nah I'm with Slim on this one I think she'll be cool about it."

“Mabey y'all right, she gone have to understand I mean after all I'm always rolling it took me forever to convince Mike to let us take dat break yesterday. He only said yes cuz it was Nique we were talking bout." I relaxed a little laying ny head back.

“Somebody roll up a blunt so I'll quit bugging." I said.

Jay pulled one out and Slim tossed him the BIC lighter, and just as we got ready to light the blunt Lit like Bic started threw out the speakers of the plane.

It fit the mood perfectly. And after 3 blunts everyone was high as the clouds we were flying through I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Shit jet lag gone be bad as a bitch when we get off this plane.

When it was time to get off someone poked my shoulder, I lifted my head up and rubbed my eyes “C'mon we here." Jay said.

I got up and stretched. We immediately got off of the plane and entered a black tinted Escalade, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time but seen that my notifications had been blown up. The time was 6 in the afternoon we had flew a 11 hour trip over seas to start the last part of our tour in Europe.

When I pulled up my messages Nique had sent like 50 messages.

MiniLee: Wtf you up and disappeared?

MiniLee: When I see you, you betta sleep with one eye open

MiniLee: You aint tell me shit just up and left damn I thought we was truthful with each other

MiniLee: Then you fuckin ignore me!?

MiniLee: Ya know what bye dont hit up my line kae?

I slammed my hands down on the seat “Shit!" I cursed under my breath Slim and Jay looked at me like I was crazy. “Y'all told me she was gone be chill and shit nahh this aint fucking chill Slim!"

My hands gripped the seat but I also managed to slide Slim my phone “Look at this shit, I shoulda told her like I said."

Slim rubbed his temple “Let ha cool off, c'mon you act like she abouta just cut you off. Y'all done had arguments happen befo."

I nodded my head “Yeah true. Imma just fall back and let ha cool off. "

Jay patted my back “Yeah nigga we in Europe anyway forget ha and lets get to the fine Bitches okay!"

Letting a sigh I started to look out of the windows, I was in Europe a place of foriegn countries we'll be here traveling the whole continent visiting place to place. I need to have fun and stop worrying about Nique so much.

Nique's Point of View

When I woke up this morning he wasn't on the other side of the bed, so I check the bathroom he wasn't there either.

It was at least 12 when I woke up so I called him up several times and he never answered. So I texted him. I was beyond pissed that he up and left me and aint tell me nothing about him leaving.

If that was pay back for me leaving him I sholl didn't like it. Plus I had the damn decency of letting him know about my leave of absence.

So after multiple texts and no response I shut my phone off but before hand I texted him dont hit my line up. Khalif...Oo he just gets on my nerves and he know shit like that irks me.