Chp.7

Omunique Point Of View

“H..How did you know that I had a sister?" I stuttered.

Swae smirked a little bit “I saw the picture of you, your mom, and sister while I was getting my jogging pants outta ya suitcase. Why aint you tell me?"

I sighed shaking my head “Sore subject, we don't get along I mean we used to but then she fucked shit up for herself bad. Pushing me away and everyone else along with me. She still does, that's why she only comes around twice a year, she even tries to push momma away but momma never gives up. "

Swae hugged me and my shoulder, I flinched away from him. “Ow!"

He pulled back quickly “I'm sorry, I forgot."

“It's okay."

“C'mon lets go to sleep you know we have to be up early tomorrow."

Swae pouted “But tonight is my last night with you."

I shifted myself around in the bed while he got under the covers, when he did I scooted closer to him. I guess I wasn't close enough because he pulled me to him until I was against his chest.

“I mean we can talk until I fall asleep, but I definitely know I'm not stayin up all night." I said.

Swae took a deep breath in from my hair “Okay, and you hair smells delicious."

A chuckled escaped my lips “Well thank you Strawberry Kiwi works miracles."

Khalif's breath blew against my neck “What's up with you blowing yo breath on me? First it was earlier trying to seduce me-"

Swae laughed and cut me off “But you know, you loved it I heard you moan. You thought you covered it up but nahh I heard it."

I gasped “You thought!"

But low key he did. Boy he was doing them little things that turned me on all of the way earlier. He was breathing on my neck, running his fingers down my arms, and pressing his self against me.

“Hhmm you know you liked it. I don't care if your my best friend or not, you know you'd fuck me. Hell I aint gone lie I would fuck you."

I turned over to face him I slapped his chest lightly “Shut up talking nasty."

Swae grinned. I turned myself back over on my side I was still pressed against Swae he drapped a arm around my waist. “You know I love you!" He spoke.

“I love you too."

There was a silence for a moment but he quickly broke it “So did you meet any foreign dudes out here?"

I smirked “Yeah but he was actually from the states."

I was serious his name was Nathaniel or Nate for short. He actually lived fairly close to Chicago, he was over here on vacation. I explained this to Swae. “Well I don't trust none of these lil hot head ass niggas."

“Awe is little Khalif jealous." I cooed.

He huffed “No." He said a little quickly. Giving off the fact that he was jealous which was surprising. I'm never jealous of the hoes he be fucking, so he should have no problem with the dudes I mess with.

I shut my eyes and yawned “I'm sleepy Swae Lee."

“I know mini Lee go ahead and sleep. Goodnight I love you."

He shifted a little bit and I spoke up “I love you too good night."

That morning we were all rushing around getting ready. Swae and I woke up late so now he is in his room trying to get all of his things together. While my stuff was already together, all I did was wash up and brush my teeth. I threw some comfortable clothes on and was heading down the stairs already.