Chp.17

“C'mon in." I moved out of the way as Skylynn dragged two large trash bags in behind her. When she was all of the way in she dropped the bags with a huff.

Her eyes widened “You can afford this?"

I laughed “Hell no! But my fancial aid and Swae helps alot!"

She nodded her head at the place, “Follow me." I stated. Skylynn did as told and picked up her two large bags dragging them along with her, we got to the guest room in which she would be staying in.

I pushed the door open to the room “This is your room, my room is off limits. There is a washer and dryer in the closet in the hallway but you have to buy your own detergent and fabric softener. Also try and contribute to groceries, its the least you can do until you find your own place kae?"

Skylynn nodded her while dragging her bags into her room “Oh and don't think your gonna mooch off of me when I say a few weeks I mean a few weeks 3, mabey 4 at the most."

Skylynn nodded her head in an understanding manner “Promise I'll be out your hair and no longer causing problems."

“You say that alot." I muttered under my breath.

Sky looked down I could tell she heard me. But shit I dont care all of the horrible things she said about me and to me and has done to me. She better be lucky I'm letting her even 5 feet near me.

“Look I'm sorry about th-"

I cut her off swiftly “I dont want a pity apology. All because I'm letting you stay here and now you feel guilty because even though you've hurt me time and time again I still let you stay here. I'll never be like you I have a heart."

With that I turned around on my heel shut her door and walked off to my room. I got into my room and undressed from the pants I was in, and got into a large t-shirt. It was going on 7 in the evening I was getting bored so I called Kacey up.

“Yellow chica?" She asked.

“Blue! But wassup girl what you on?" I asked her.

There was a pause and I could hear the turning of a page “Homework." We both spoke at the same time.

“How school going for ya?" I asked.

She snorted “Ughh today was my first day and I already have loads of homework. I'm a senior I thought we didn't get all this shit!"

“AYE LITTLE GIRL WATCHA DAMN MOUTH!" I heard my aunty yell in the back ground. I let out a snicker.

“So how you and Mr. Swae Lee?"

My cheeks burned at the thought of him “He asked me to be his girlfriend." I spoke up.

Kacey squealed “Omg Omg did yall ya know..."

I nodded my gead like the idiot I am. She cant see me! “Yeah we did." I trailed off.

There was more squealing “Was it big? Did it feel good? Was he your first?"

I sighed “Yes!Yes! and..Yes."

Kacey laughed a little “I'm so proud of you ya 19 and finally lost it."

A smile crept up on my lips after marriage would've been better though. “Yeah-"

She cut me off “Guess what though!?"

“What?"

There was a pause, her trying to create tension “Jimmy texted me like out of the blue. I didn't even give him my number..did you?"