Chp.33

"C'mon Khalil! You can do it!" I clasped my hands together as I cheered Khalil on. He was trying to crawl, he'd sit up on his hands and knees but fall back onto his stomach.

Just as I was about give up he moved all fours that he was on and moved towards me. A smile spread across my face, I picked Khalil kissing him all over his face as he smiled at me. He was 7 months old that's an early start for crawling, most babies dont crawl until their 9 or 10 month.

He clapped his hands together and played in my hair. I was slightly upset Khalif wasn't here. Khalif, Aaquil, and Ebony went to the club early on. It was going on 1 a.m

I bet your wondering why in the hell I have a 7 month old child crawling around my living room at 1 a.m? It is only because he wouldn't go to sleep, so for him to burn some energy Ive been getting him to practice his crawling.

Khalil made some yelling noises but thats currently how he communicates with people, thats just how he talks. I thought he'd be hungry so I fixed a bottle together and fed it to him.

As I finally layed Khalil down the front door opened and I heard feet shuffling in. Ebony's loud mouth ass started yelling for me.

"OMUNIQUE!"

A groan left my lips as she had startled Khalil awake. "What do you want!?" I asked fustrated.

She pulled me out to the living room pointing at Kacey "You better get your cousin or niece or whoever the fuck she is to you. Because if she try anything else with Aaquil both her nipples will be stapled to her forehead."

My eyebrows furrowed I shook my head. I refused to believe that Kacey would try something on Slim because she has been here long enough to know that there is something going on between Ebs and Slim.
"Kacey wouldn't do that."

At the moment Kacey was sloppy drunk. She was under the age of 21 so I don't understand how she could even get a drink, but there are people who will buy you a drink if your pretty.

"WELL KACEY DID DO THAT!" Ebony yelled.

Swae came into the living room "Aye chill out. It was some harmless twerking that's it. You and Slim not even together so stop acting like you got to protect him or something."

Ebony shot him a death glare "Nigga you wasnt apart of my conversation, you DONT know anything about Aaquil and I's relationship so I advise you to shut the fuck up."

"Swae take Khalil and lay him back down." Khalil was passed off to Swae. He was crying because of all of the yelling that Ebony was doing.

"In- my de-fense Slii-m was mii-nes first." Kacey stated.

Ebony got ready to buck at her so I stepped in between the two "Ebony go home and cool out. I promise you that this wont happen anymore, but Imma need you to watch ya self because you taking things a little to far. One my baby was sleep and you come up in here being loud asf and two your blowing shit way out of proportion."

Ebony gave me a dismissive hand "But if some chick did this to Swae you'd be two seconds away from ripping their arms off. Dont think because she family that everything she tells you got true intentions. I bet the bitch not even here for 'Christmas Break' Cuz if she was she would've left two days ago."

With that Ebony walked out of the house slamming my door shut. I looked over to Kacey who was passed out on the couch now, I rubbed my temples shaking my head we cant even start off the new year right.

Swae came back into the room a scowl pressed to his face. "Ebony is starting to piss me off."

I shook my head patting his shoulder "You'll get used to it."