Chp.15

"I love you be safe and call me when you land." I let go off Kacey as she started off towards the part of the airport she need to be at.

Her mother called a few days ago and needed her home. Kacey had missed the first week of school so she needed to get home. It had been two weeks since the Slim and Kacey incident. At first I was still upset at Slim but we soon got over it.

I turned around after Kacey disappeared in the crowd and when I did I bumped into somebody. I was knocked back and when I pulled myself up Skylynn was looking down at me.

At first I thought my eyes were deceiving me but then I took a long look at her. It was Skylynn it's just she looks horrible. Her eyes were droppy, she looked tired, her clothes looked a little dingy, and her hair was thrown all over her head.

"Umm hey Omunique?"

I just took another stare at her and walked off at first I felt her tug on my shirt but I yanked my arm away from her.

"Get away from me."

She kept after me even after I made it outside, Skylynn grabbed my arm "Please Nique please listen."

I turned around tears in my eyes "Why!? Huh why should I listen with all of the shit you pulled with me. Huh?"

Skylynn looked down "I need help."

I scoffed "Have you ever helped me huh?"

Skylynn just looked down "Please Nique, I'm barely naking it. I moved out here from Sico cuz I got a sugar daddy but when I got out here it was a set up. He played me he was broke and was tryna get me to prostitute for him. I might be stripper but I had more respect for myself than that. I have no money, no place to stay, and no job. Please Nique please.." She begged.

I looked down. No matter how bad I wanted to say No I just couldn't she was still family. Yeah she did me wrong but just because she was a bitch to me doesnt mean I could be one to her.

I took a long sigh and wrote my number down on her arm after grabbing a pen from my purse "Give me a call tomorrow after I think about it. Okay?"

Skylynn wrapped her arms around me forcing me into a hug with her. "Thank you, so much."

When she let me go I walked further into the parking lot looking for where Swae parked his car. "Bout damn time!" He said when I got into the car huffing.

I slapped my hand to my face wiping it down "Guess who I just saw!?."

Swae put his fingers up to his chin stroking the little hair he had there "Um who?"

I took in a deep breath "Skylynn."

He was silent for a second "What kind of fuckery just left yo mouth!? Quit playin."

I explained to him what she said to me. Swae just chuckled "And you believed that nonsense the girl probably tracked you down just to torture you again, I bet she cant stand that yo life is goin good while her's is..well the way it is!" He said throwing one hand up while the other remained on the wheel as he drove.

I just layed my head on the window and took in a deep breath Swae missed the turn to my apartments "Um Swae you were suppose to turn back there."

"I know we going to my place."

"Why?"

He shrugged "I dont wanna be alone. Aint nobody home and I dont have anything to do today surprisingly. Tomorrow I get to announce that India and I broke up-"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" My eyes glowed with joy.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner!? Huh? When did this happen?"