Character Answers are In!

This is the author speaking I had two questions that I can answer first the first was asked by

@qveen_of_boo(Can I be one of Omunique's new best friends?)
Yes You can be apart of the story I'll find away to fit you in private message me please

@JockLock (What made you write this story? Btw your a good writer!)
I loved Rae Sremmurd I had been introduced to them by my cousin, I mean I heard their songs before just I never knew who they were. So when I saw Swae Lee I fell in love almost immediately that's what led me to writing the story. I started it a week after becoming obsessed with them. ND THANKS

@THUGGIN_MISFIT_143 (When do you plan on updating?)
Whenever I feel enough people have read the last chapter and whenever I feel that there has been enough tension created between the readers and the characters! Sorry for the wait

Now Onto the Characters it's time for them to answer your questions!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey its me Carmen! What's up peeps!? Soo I see the fans aint like me much who gives a fuck, cuz in the end I'm going to get what you all cant and thats Swae Lee!
But anyways onto the first question @raesremmurd4L...
(Are you still trying to Steal Swae?)

Of course I am, stupid bitch Omucheek or whatever her name is doesn't deserve him. I do so I have plans up my sleeves that are going to work, hell I bet they already are. *Evil Laugh*

@CocoChanel_ (Carmen or Carmax whatever your name is...Are you still Pregnant and do you really think Swae will leave Nique for you?)
Well my name is CARMEN and I was never pregnant tf? If I was I woulda trapped Swae's ass a long time ago Nd will he leave Nique for me Ion no but a bitch will try.

And @Anime_Cray Bitch you irritate me to.

Bye now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey You guys Its me Sky! Ion know how to address you all and I really dont wanna talk to yall nigglets but The author is making me so I have to or I'll get killed off in the book so...lets start. “Yeah" *rolls eyes*

@raesremmurd4L (When will I know that my mom has cancer?)
Well first thats a touchy ass subject and two you just told me and my sister did too dummy

@qveen_of_boo (Why am I such a hoe?)
Same reason why yo momma had you, we both couldn't keep our legs closed could we?

@JockLock (Why are you always trying to ruin people's happiness?)
Because It makes me feel good about myself If people are miserable then I'm happy! So fuxk off

@CocoChanel_ (Why do I treat Nique the way I do? She hasnt done anything to me.)
Well first off before you start commenting she has done anything get ya fucking facts straight she has done plenty she is a show out and a goody goody always making me look bad and second thats part of the damn reason I treat her the way I do the other reason I'm not allowed to discuss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes its me Kacey. I got one question!
@qveen_of_boo (you wanna be my baby momma and my wifey?)

To answer that no thanks boo I only do dick but thanks for the offer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waddup doe? Its me Aaquil but yall can call me Slim yall knew that already. I gotta question before we start this...Where da bad bitches at and who tryna fuck?

Anyways lets get it!

@JockLock (Dont Fuck with Sky no more. And how did I meet her?)
Well I was up at this strip club with my homies Jay and Meechie and this bad bitch came out and did ha thang. She seemed cool and approached me and you know Ion turn down bad bitches so we was kicking it and turning up at the strip. Later she called..How she got my number and all that Ion know but I aint argue I was tryna smash so I invited her over and thats when Nique and Swae popped up.

@Qveen_of_boo (Can you get yourself checked I mean you is fucking with Skylynn)
Chill and lite up a blunt you is trippin.

@AaronTaylorJohnson (Marry Me)
Baby I would but I aint tryna settle down.

@raesremmurd4L (Will I find someone?)
Mabey if this Jankey ass author would find me somebody
~~~~~~~~~

Its Swae up in this Joint! Hey yall!
So I got to be up at the studio soon so Imma make this quick
@wild_angell (Have I ever thought about marrying Nique? or starting a family with her?)
Yes I've thought about it and Am I willing to make it happen hell yeah. But not anytime soon we are to young and my career is to busy!

@kacy_Lee144 (Am I gonna cheat on Nique)
Nope dont plan on it *scratches neck*

@Qveen_of_boo (Did I fuck Skylynn?)
The author says I dont have to answer that stupid question

~~~~~~~~

My lovelies how are you? Its Nique guys I miss you so much and this is the only time I get to talk to you until The author updates so Hey! Whatcha up to? Lets get to these questions.

@JockLock (What would you do if Khalif cheated on you with your sister)
Well see since I'm a little touched with crazy lets just hope I'm far away from her and him and a set of knives! :)

@Anime_Cray (How far do you think y'all relationship will go?)
*blushes* Lets hope it'll go past the stars and the sun and further than that. Thats what I'm hoping for but with this new problem that has arisen I dont know..

~~~~~~

Okay its me again the Author. Thats all folks stay prepared for these next few chapters because you thought you hated me when y'all saw Carmen, just wait til yall see the havoc she is about to create.

And by the way *Yells* STAY SREMMLIFE!!

Forever_me123 Outtt