Chp.36

I held my stomach as the Asian woman grabbed my arm. "Swae just leave the damn basket!" I yelled as he was tryna fumble with the grocery kart.

He pushed the kart to the side and grabbed my other arm "Wait get Khalil You Idiot!" Khalil grabbed for Khalif and was picked up. I walked with them aiding me along to the car, when we made it the Asian smiled at me and waved as she walked back towards the store. "Swae please hurry." Swae rushed to strap Khalil in.

I didn't feel any pain at the moment but I was afraid that if he didn't hurry that the pain was gonna start.

By the time he made it to the hospital small contractions started, they were about 10 minutes apart. They felt like period cramps, Swae help me out of the car and got Khalil.
My feet were swollen and killing me so as Swae moved fast I struggled to keep up with him.

When we entered the hospital the nurses sat me in a wheel chair and headed me up to the Labor Ward. They gave me a room to stay in and after I got comfortable I asked Swae to me hand me the phone so I could call a few people.

I dailed in Ebony's number.

"Hey Guh'!" Ebony said into the phone.

A smile plastered my face "I know your in a shoot right now, but when you come out I am in the hospital."

"What why!? Your not due for another month and a half!" Ebony screetched into the phone.

"Welp I guess He/She wants to come early." I spoke.

A huff escaped her lips "My niece or nephew needs to chill out! He/She wasn't done baking in your tummy yet!"

A cackled passed my lips "Okaaaay. But Imma let you get back to your shoot so you can finish as soon as possible."

"Hmm Hmm. I'll see you later girl...Oh wait What hospital you at?"

"St. Mary's."

"Okay bye guh'." Ebony hung up.

I looked over towards Swae who was just staring at me, his eyes were big and his leg was shaking. I tried sitting up by myself but since I was struggling Swae helped me.

When he tried to walk back to his seat I pulled him back so he could sit next to me. A smile grazed his lips "What?" He asked in a curious manner.

"Why are you so jittery?" I asked.

Swae looked down "I'm about to have another child!"

As I looked at Swae I knew that wasn't real the reason, because this whole pregnancy all he would talk about is having this second child.

I looked towards Khalil who had passed out on my pillow "Babe, whats the real reason?"

Swae pulled me closer to him laying his hand on my thigh and gripping my hand firmly "I love you so much, you are having my child. This is how it was suppose to be in the first place. Trust me I don't regret Khalil and I love him equally between him and this new child, but I'm so ecstatic that I'm finally having a child with the love of my life."

Tears gathered in my eyes, Khalif leaned forward and kissed my forehead "Baby don't cry." He held me tight.

A contraction shot across my side but it was much more painful than the first ones I was having. I yelped out in pain and squeezed Swae's hand. A distressed pained look crossed his face but it disappeared after I released my grip from his hand.

I laid my head on his shoulder while looking for my mother's contact.

"Hey baby!" She said in a cracked dry but peppy voice.