Chp.32

Ebony's Point Of View

It was around 4 in the evening and I was just laying around my condo when a text was sent to my phone.

I opened it up to see an unknown number but I did see a familar name in the text.

342-7777: Wassup this is Slim

Bunny:Hey Slim, How you get my number?

SlimJimmy:You know I got it from Nique who else would I get it from?

Bunny: Ctfu ion even know sorry I was having a slow moment.

SlimJimmy: But I was hittin you up to see if you want to go out tonight?

A squeal instantly left my mouth. My face turning hot, it was hard to see the red from my skin complexion but if I was lightskin you would most definitely be able to see it.

Bunny: Yeah sure...

SlimJimmy: Well I can pick you up around 6:30

Bunny: Okay and here is my address 3634 Roseburg Lane I live in a condo so I'll just meet you downstairs

SlimJimmy: Okay Okay see you tonight oh and dress semi casual

Bunny: Okay

I stood up from my bed and started jumping around the room like I was 8 years old. A smile spread widely across my face, my heart was pounding in my chest. After I got all of my little burst of energy out I sat down and immediately called up Omunique.

When she answered it was alot of commotion going on in the back. "Hello!?" She sort of screamed over the people.

"Guess what the fuck happened?" I spoke rapidly.

"One Sec- SWAE! SWAE!.....I'm going outside for a moment watch Khalil!" After a few seconds it was quiet and she let out a small puff of air.

It was silent so I started "Okay soo Guess what?"

"You won the lottery?" Nique asked.

I smacked teeth "No bitch something more realistic."

"Umm...Jimmy asked you out?" She asked.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW!?" I squealed.

Nique laughed at my happy eagerness "Cuz I gave him your number and he said he was feeling you so I knew it was bound to happen."

I stamped my feet queitly out of excitement "He just texted me a few minutes ago and asked me to go out with him tonight."

Nique sighed "Let me tell you something about Jimmy right now, don't expect nothing to romantic he is NOT the romantic type."

A sigh left my lips "Don't say that you dont know that you act like you've dated him before."

"Dont get defensive now, I'm just letting you know. He is more of the clubbing lets party type guy. If you do get something romantic out of him lets just say that your very special or your potential to being someone special. I know this cuz Swae told me about a few of his previous girls."

My excitement fizzled out and I sighed again "Damn okay. But lets hope I can be that somebody special."

"Hmmm Hmm."

"Where you at?" I asked her.

"I'm at this kid convention center. They are doing different exercises with babies between the ages of 4 months to 36 months." She spoke.

A smile spread across my lips "Awe y'all are having family day!"

Nique was silent I just know a blush was plastered across her face. "Yeah..Yeah..Yeah."