Chp.18

Shout out to @ⓔⓜⓟⓘⓡⓔⓘⓢⓛⓘⓕⓔ her story We'll be fine [[Swae Lee Love Story]] her story is bomb asf. It is in its beginning stages with one chapter but she is pushing for more. It's not a cliche story with Rae Sremmurd as celebrities. Its worth reading so please go look it up and read it thank you!

Nique's Point of View

2 weeks later

I threw a black and white printed romper on with my Taxi Jordan's. I appiled light make up to my face and threw on a few gold pieces of jewlry. I have an interview World Changers Corp. Its a modeling industry thats looking for new people.

Khalif set up an agent for me which I begged him not to because I didn't want him spending his money on me yet he did it anyway. But it turned out to be beneficial.

“Goodmorning." Skylynn said in a chipper mood. I just eyed her and grabbed my keys.

She has tried so hard to get me to acknowledge her presence but I've ignored her time and time again. I cant wait til this next week is up she better find her a job and real soon.

When I got my keys I called out to her “I'll be back later dont burn my damn apartment down."

The other day she was cooking and burnt the food so bad it caught on fire. I was ready to kick her out then but she started crying and all the extra so I changed my mind.

Khalif acts weird around her. He refuses to be in the same room as her, so Im always in my room with him while he is over.

Lately I haven't seen to much of him though because of the album's release date. Slim and Swae have been up in the studio all day everyday. The last time I saw Swae was two days ago.

Oh I also bought me a car, it wasn't to much it was a 2010 model Buick. I aint balling like everyone else so I gotta manage what I got.

I got into my car and started it up heading to the downtown building the interview was being withheld.

When I arrived I straightened out my romper. I bet you're wondering why am I wearing that to an interview well they told us to wear what we would on a regular day to get a look at our style.

So this is what I threw on. I then made my way into the building getting to the front desk. A young man around my age sat there he had short cut curls and he was a little darker than me, he was built and from what I could see looked tall.

“Hello how can I assist you?"

I looked down at the papers in my hand “I'm here to see Mrs. Janelle for a 3:30 interview."

He clicked on the computer a little bit and then smiled up at me “Okay you scheduled with group C girls go sit over there in the waiting area. Group C will be called shortly."

My eye brows furrowed. I didn't know I'd be going in with multiple girls, I shrugged and walked off to where he pointed. Many girls at least 10 others sat apart from each other, some were sizing each other up while others stayed occupied on their phones.