Chp. 4

These girls keep pushing me and I'm bout to let out these hands in a second. Like I get it you all want to see my best friend and my best friend's brother, but calm y'all happy asses down.

I was at the front of the stage just being seated, tonight Swae was performing it was still his birthday. But I think that Mike is really childish like why did he have to perform on his birthday.

The lights started to dim and the strobe lights started to flash and wave everywhere. The beginning of No type started and the girls started screaming there were males here and there in the audience.

"Wooooo!" I screamed up. The crew entered on the stage and started shaking their dreads and hair and heads everywhere.

Swae was jumping up and down and all over the stage. He glanced over towards my direction and winked at me but the girls around me all had a heart attack.

One girl said "Omg he winked at me he winked ohh my God. He wants me!"

Another girl screamed and started crying, I just stood there swaying to the music. Like if only they reay knew who I was and had to deal with Swae on a daily basis.

Through the whole show I cheered out for my best friend. I was nearly at every concert they've had after I became friends with him. Girls around me started to scream Happy Birthday holding up a sign.

The showed continued with 3 more songs until the music stopped.

Swae smiled and the music cut off. "We have a special surprise for the ladies!"

Basically the whole audience cheered and Slim grabbed a mic. "So we have a raffle tonight, we are going to be calling row letters and a seat numbers. 3 girls will be chosen to come and give birthday boy a good time up on stage. We are going to have a twerk contest and he'll be the judge whoever wins gets a Vip backstage pass after the show."

The crowd yelled in a uproar of screams and cries. "So first seat Row T seat 8."

A girl that was dark skin stood up and started waving her hands at her face to calm herself down. She ascended down the stairs and when she got to the stage one of the crew members helped her up.

"Girl number 2 Row H seat 24"

A not so attractive girl stood clapping and she hurriedly made her way down the stairs as if the chance would be taken from her.

"Last but not least girl number 3 Row A seat 7"

Welp every girl in our row looked at their seat number. Then the two to the side of me looked at me with scowls, so I looked back to seat that I was Row A seat 7.

I groaned "No thanks!" I yelled up to Slim. Slim smirked "We dont take no for an answer!"

I exited my row and climbed onto the stage. Swae then explained the rules, we had 30 seconds to twerk the best we could to Come Get Her.

After the 30 seconds were over he'd make his decision about who won. So the two girls got in their position I could already tell I was beating out the darkskin, she had no ass to twerk but the carmel skinned one she was semi thick.

At the count of three the music started so I raised my arms up a little and popped my ass for a few seconds. Then I put my hands on one knees and started twerking to the side, I ran over to Slim and yiked on him briefly while smirking at Swae.

His eyes were glued to me but he slightly glanced at the others, the other girl tried to copy me grabbing Swae but she failed at trying to shake anything. Everyone in the crowd laughed or held back laughs.