Chp.9

After a half an hour my mother squealed in excitement as my sister texted her, she is on her way out of the building. “My baby is finally home." My mother cooed as I scoffed.

Yeah her grown ass baby. We were waiting in the parking area, when my mom heard the heels clicking the floor she instantly knew my sister had arrived.

Skylynn met us half way, well met my mom half way I stayed back at the car. My mother embraced her into a large hug and my sister hugged back with less enthusiasm. You could hear my mother in Africa saying how happy she was to see her.

When they made their way down to the car Skylynn gave me a fake smile just to please my mother and I did the same. I wasn't happy to see her I just had to act like it for the sake of my mother.

“So how is San Francisco?" My mother asked in a happy daze.

Skylynn shrugged “I like Orlando better but it'll do work is better there anyway."

I wanted to laugh so badly. I thought you made good money stripping where ever you went. My mother's tone dropped a little after Skylynn brought up her work.

“So I see you died your hair." I spoke to make it seem as if I was apart of the conversation.

“Yep I didn't like the nasty brown blonde any more."

I scoffed, there was nothing wrong with that color, my hair was that color. Ugh I just can't stand her rude ass. We weren't always like this it wasn't until, she fucked my boyfriend (he was 15) and got pregnant by him at the age of 17 that things went down hill for her. My mother was supportive of her in what ever decision she made. But my mother disapproved abortion that's the one thing my mother begged her not to do.

And what does she do!? She gets an abortion. Also she rubbed the fact that I was a virgin and 16 in my face. To me that's something to be proud of, I rather be a virgin at 16 then loose it at 12 like she did.

Who in the blue fuck is thinking of sex at 12, at 12 years old I was wondering if my mosquito bite sized boobs would fit into a training bra yet!

My mother and Skylynn had small talk for much of the time until Skylynn called my name out in the middle of their conversation “So Nique.?"

I rolled my eyes “What Skylynn?"

“I heard your real close with that crew Rae Shremmerda."

I scoffed “Its Rae Sremmurd. And Yeah why?"

“I was wondering if I could meet-"

I cut her off real quick “No you may not I'm not a free pass to see them. No absolu-"

My mother cut in “C'mon Nique it's just Skylynn!"

My eye balls about popped out of my head. Mom is always the one telling me to tell others to find their own way to meet them other than me. How she gone back out on me like that!?

“MOM!"

“Nique it's just Skylynn."

Skylynn was smirking in the mirror up front. That signature 'I always get what I want face' planted hella big. “Still can't though, they aren't gonna be seeing me all summer, they are busy getting their next album together."

The smirk was wipped off of Skylynn's face and replaced with a frown. My mother had dropped the subject because there was nothing left to argue.

We finally arrived home and I scrambled out of the car and opened up the door to the house. I raced up to my room, sadly I had no door so it wasn't like I could slam it or anything.

Funny thing is that's why I got my door removed. My attitude used to me something else back in the day and I used to slam it all of the time. So my mom got a handy man to take it off the hinges. She said I'd have to earn my door back. Which I did but we'd been to lazy to put it back on.

When I heard the door shut downstairs I got up and grabbed a towel and some pj's to go clean myself up and get ready for bed.

~~~~

3 weeks later...

Guess who Im about to pick up from the airport!?? Hopefully you guessed right! Im going to pick up Mr. Swae Lee. Ahhh I'm so happy I haven't seen the nigrito in 3 weeks.

I caught a cab to the airport though because my mom is on a business trip for the next 3 days. So Skylynn and I have had the house to ourselves, but my mom comes back tomorrow morning.

The cab stopped “Thank you."

“Your welcome your total is 46.95."

I pulled a 50 out of my pocket and handed it to him. He gave me my change back and I exited the car.

NiqueTheGeek: Where you at lil boy?

SwaeLeeLeeSwae: We've been over this plenty of times I'm not the lil one you are. And Im just exiting the plane I'm heading for Delta Baggage claim.

NiqueTheGeek: Okay I'll meet you there.

I entered the airport and went to a desk to ask for directions to baggage claim. “Excuse me can I get directions to baggage claim?"

A older man pushed his glasses up on his face “Of course, just take a right down this hall and take the escalator up and the whole hallway that you enter is baggage claim."

I nodded and thanked him. I followed the directions I was given and it lead me to baggage claim. There were signs posted for the different airlines and I searched for Delta.

When I spotted it I nearly sprinted down to the area. At first I didn't see Swae but when the conveyor came back around he was sitting on it. I shook my head he is so idiotic.

After he came back around and spotted me he hoped off with his luggage, I ran over to him full force hugging him. I ran into him so hard I knocked him off of his feet. We were now on the floor I didn't care though.

“Girl get off me you making a scene."

I laughed still on top of him “So who are you to care, you were just riding a luggage conveyor belt!" Now I was sitting on his torso he got himself to sit up right. People were just staring at us, some knew who Swae was so they were taking pictures.

That's when I knew to get up, we dont want the wrong image. He swung an arm around my shoulder “What are we doing on this marvelous day!?"

I squinted my eyes at him “Your high aren't you?"

Swae chuckled “All day every day!"

I didn't mind exactly because of what he said. He is a pot head so of course he was high.

“We arent doing much of nothing your unpacking at my house and then we are gonna chill out there."

He nodded his head “Okay."

When we exited the airport we called for a cab and told him the adress. “So how are you and yella fella?"

“Nate?"

“Hmm yeah him." Swae smiled.

I sighed in a dream like state “He seems so perfect like it's to good to be true. We have went on like 7 dates and he treats me hella good. He asked me to be his girl but ion know about that yet. Like I said it seems to good to be true. He has been to my house met my mom and everything."

Swae rolled his eyes it seemed in jealousy. “Well if you dont wanna don't. Like I said before I don't trust these hot head ass niggas and this one I especially dont like."

I smiled because how protective Swae is. Not to long after talking about Swae and Slim's up coming new songs we had arrived at the house. My eyebrows slit in confusion because Nate's truck was here. I know I hadn't invited him over because of Swae's arrival.

When we got out of the car I was going to pay the cabbie but Swae butt in “No I got it."

Before I could protest Swae handed the money over to the cab driver. “So who's truck is this? Your sister's?"

I scoffed “Nope it's Nate's. He is probably inside popping up on me."