Chp.16

My legs hung over the side of the bed. I clutched the sheets closed to my bare skin, I don't know why I was covering up Khalif had explored every inch of my body.

Currently he was sleeping wildly all over the bed. But after I woke up I realized something very important that we missed when we started all of this.

A condom.

I lifted myself up slowly off of the bed, my legs didn't hurt surprisingly...Yeah then I took that first step and fell flat on my face. “Shit." I rolled over to my back.

When I lifted up off of the ground Swae was peeping his head over the side of the bed. “You good?"

I lied and shook my head yes. When I stood up completely I started walking again, it was so painful. My knees wanted to give out on me so bad because the pain between my legs seemed unbearable. When I made it to his bathroom I opened the cabinet looking for my spare toothbrush.

“So the way you were limping didn't look like you were fine." Swae commented.

I rolled my eyes “Ion need your commentary."

The water faucet came on after I ran my hand under it. Swae grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth along with me. I finished and rinsed my mouth out “Why you got that sheet on girl?"

I shrugged I felt it being ripped off of me. I turned and punched Swae's arm “Meanie!" I exclaimed sticking my tongue out at him.

“I got somethin you can use that tongue for."

My cheeks went red “Get out so I can take a shower."

Swae shook his head no his dreads shaking with his head “Nah I got a better idea."

He went to the tub part and pressed the plug down and started running water. I shook my head at him heading back to the room. I laid myself out across the bed and grabbed my phone.

There were a few instagram notifications and few twitter messages but other than that my phone was dry.

Swae came back in and grabbed my leg yanking me off of the bed. “Stop my legs hurt." I screamed.

While Swae just finished pulling me to the edge of the bed. When I got to the edge I was gonna punch him but I realized what he was doing. He picked me up bridal style “Since Daddy gave you the good dick and your legs hurt imma treat you Mini Lee."

I kissed his cheek “Thanks Swae Lee."

We got into the bathroom and he laid me into the tub. He slid himself behind me, I just layed back  as the steam from the bath started to surround me.

I felt Swae's hands slither down to my thighs at first I thought he was going to try something, but he then softly started to massage them.

A moan of relief left my lips. Swae did this for a few minutes I reached up for some body soap and found some Axe. “This'll do for now?"

I squirted some out in my hand and ran it down my legs and feet. I rubbed up and down my legs scrubbing it in, I then sat my legs back in the water. I put some more into my hand and ran up my arms and arm pits and ya know on my coota woota and booty. Ya not suppose to put all the scented soaps and stuff down there but ai aint have nothing else. :(

Swae grabbed the soap from my hand and poured some in his hand I felt it run down my back. He rubbed in cirlcles and up and down my back. I sat back and let the water rinse me off. I stood up and switched so that I was facing him.

When I sat down he was already soaping himself up. I just stared at him in a awe manner. I loved this boy more than he could ever know. “So this aint gone be all awkward now is it?" I asked.