Chapter 29: Sven

As Natasha sat at the kitchen table, savoring her breakfast, Jenna was bustling around the kitchen. Just as Natasha was about to take another bite, the sound of the door opening drew her attention. In walked Lily, her entrance as unannounced as ever. "Good morning, bitch," Lily greeted with her usual casualness, not even sparing a glance in Natasha's direction.

Lily's eyes scanned the kitchen, "You got anything to drink?" she asked.

Jenna paused in her cooking, turning to face Lily with a raised eyebrow. "Orange juice?" she suggested, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Lily shook her head, a playful grin spreading across her face. "No, I meant a real drink," she clarified, leaning against the countertop.

Jenna chuckled, shaking her head in mock disapproval. "Lily, it's 8 am, and we're about to go to class."

Natasha raised an eyebrow at Lily's lack of acknowledgment, suppressing a smirk as she observed the scene unfolding before her. Jenna pauseda mixture of amusement and exasperation crossing her features as she turned to face Lily.

"Anyways, good morning to you too, Lily," Jenna replied, her tone tinged with amusement. "Mind saying hello to our guest?" she added, nodding subtly in Natasha's direction.

Lily's eyes widened in surprise as she finally noticed Natasha sitting at the table. "Oh, hey, didn't see you there.".

Natasha chuckled softly, amused by Lily's obliviousness. "Clearly," she replied.

As Lily sauntered over to Jenna in the kitchen, she picked up a piece of fruit from Jenna's plate, inspecting it closely. She turned to Jenna with wide eyes. "You bitch," Lily exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at Jenna. "You did have a secret relationship!!! AND with the woman I called dibs on first too?!".

Jenna raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk playing on her lips. "First of all, we are not dating," she retorted. "Second of all, stop eating my breakfast," she added "And third of all, do you want a plate?" she offered, gesturing to the assortment of food on the counter.

Lily accepted the plate with a grin, settling into a seat one spot away from Natasha. "I'm Lily," she introduced herself.

Natasha nodded in response, offering a small smile. "Natasha," she replied simply.

Lily's smriked. "Oh, I know," she said.

Jenna sauntered over and plopped down in the seat between Lily and Natasha,shoving Lily's face away "Ignore her," she said to Natasha with a laugh. "She's just being her usual weird self.".

Lily grinned mischievously, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "But you love me," she teased, nudging Jenna playfully.

Jenna chuckled, shaking her head. "Unfortunately," she replied with mock seriousness. 

Natasha felt a pang of jealousy as she watched their playful interaction, her stomach twisting uncomfortably.

"Hey, I heard that," Lily protested. Changing the subject, Lily turned to Jenna. "So, what are you doing after class?" she asked. 

 "Working" Jenna replied.

Lily smirked. "Wow, and you're going to leave your house guest all alone?" she teased, raising an eyebrow. "That's cold."

Jenna's gaze softened as she glanced at Natasha. "No, she's coming with me," she said firmly. "And stop trying to flirt with her" Jenna added.

Lily's cheeks flushed pink, caught off guard by Jenna's comment. "Shut up, you're messing up my game," she retorted.

Jenna couldn't help but chuckle "Your game isn't working," she teased, shooting Lily a playful grin before turning her attention to Natasha, Jenna raised an eyebrow. "Are you interested in this loser?" she asked.