Chapter 51: Remember the first time we met?

An: some happy father and daughter time so we can ignore our sadness :)

Tony stood at the forefront of the sleek, futuristic structure that is now the new Avengers compound, a sense of pride evident in his expression. He gestured grandly towards the building, the sunlight glinting off its polished surface.

"Welcome, Avengers, to your new home," Tony announced, his voice echoing across the open space. "This place has it all—state-of-the-art training facilities, top-of-the-line living quarters, and, of course, a stunning view of the river."

Natasha, Steve, Clint, Maria, Sam, Wanda, Pietro, and Jenna stood beside Tony, their eyes wide with awe as they took in the sight before them.

"It's... it's awsome" Pietro shouted.

Tony grinned at his enthusiasm, his gaze sweeping over the group. "I'm glad you think so, Speedy. Consider it a fresh start—a chance to leave the past behind and embrace a new beginning."

As Tony led the group through the compound, his excitement was palpable as he detailed its various features and amenities.

"Alright, folks, let me give you the grand tour," Tony exclaimed, a wide grin on his face. "First up, we have the common areas—perfect for team meetings, strategy sessions, or just hanging out. We've got state-of-the-art holographic displays, comfortable seating areas, and even a fully stocked kitchen but everything with the label 'Tony' on it is mines and the kid to share." he finished pointing to Jenna.

"Next, we have the training facilities," Tony continued. "We've got everything you need. From fully equipped gyms to combat simulators, we've got it all. And for those of you with special abilities, uh, try your best to not break anything."

Natasha's attention remained fixated on Jenna as Tony gave them the tour. With each step, each word Tony spoke, Natasha's gaze never wavered from her.

"And of course, we can't forget about the living quarters," Tony said, a twinkle in his eye. "Each of you will have your own private suite, complete with all the comforts of home. And don't worry, I promise the walls are soundproof. So if you're a snorer or you talk in your sleep..... or do other activities, your secrets are safe with us. Just don't blame me if you wake up to Captain America singing show tunes in the shower"

Finally, Tony led them to the outdoor areas, where they could enjoy the breathtaking views of the river and surrounding landscape."And last but not least, we have the outdoor areas," Tony said, spreading his arms wide to encompass the sprawling grounds. "Perfect for relaxation, meditation, or just taking in the scenery. And let's not forget about our beautiful river view! Just remember, folks, it's not just for admiring. If you're feeling adventurous, you can always try your hand at water skiing. Just be sure to sign the waiver first—I can't promise we've cleared out all the debris from Hulk's last rage-fueled fishing trip" Tony grinned.

As Tony wrapped up his tour of the outdoor areas Natasha seized the opportunity to approach Jenna.

"Hey, can we talk?" Natasha began, her voice soft.

Before Jenna could respond, Tony intercepted with a boisterous call sensing Jenna's discomfort. "Come on, kid, I've got something to show you!"

"Thank you for that," Jenna murmured to Tony as she ran to him.

Following Tony's lead, Jenna followed him. As they walked, Tony chattered animatedly about various features of the compound, but Jenna found herself lost in thought.

Eventually, they arrived at Tony's lab, a high-tech marvel filled with all manner of gadgets and gizmos. But to Jenna's surprise, Tony led her past his own workspace to a smaller, more secluded area tucked away in the corner.