Chapter 83: Prison Break

The helicopter droned on, cutting through the clouds with ease. Yelena's voice crackled through the headset, breaking the silence. "We're about fifteen minutes out" she announced.

Natasha nodded rising from her seat. Jenna's eyes followed her as she moved to the duffle bag stowed in the back of the helicopter. Jenna leaned forward, trying to get a better look at what Natasha was doing.

Natasha unzipped the duffle bag and began rifling through its contents. After a moment, she pulled out a sleek, white suit. Jenna's eyes widened in surprise.

"You have a white suit?" Jenna blurted out.

Natasha glanced over her shoulder, a faint smirk playing on her lips. "Why is that so shocking?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

Jenna shook her head, a playful smile tugging at her lips. "I mean, your name is Black Widow. It's kind of in the name" she teased.

Natasha chuckled softly, shaking her head as she held the suit up. "I can wear other colors, you know" she replied.

Jenna laughed, "No, I don't believe that. From the time we met all you worn is black. Unless it's my clothes" she retorted, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

Natasha rolled her eyes but couldn't hide the smile tugging at her lips. "I like black. It's practical" she said defensively.

Jenna's smile widened. "So, what's with the white suit?" she asked.

Natasha shrugged, "It was from a mission a few years back. Sometimes you need to blend into the snow" she explained.

As Natasha began slipping into the white suit, Jenna's eyes were glued to her. The way the suit hugged Natasha's curves, accentuating her muscular frame, was nothing short of mesmerizing.  Her breath caught in her throat as she watched Natasha zip up the suit, Natasha's fingers moved with practiced ease, and Jenna couldn't help but admire. (You know what she is admiring)

Natasha turned slightly, catching Jenna's gaze. "What?" she asked, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

"Nothing" Jenna replied, but her eyes betrayed her. She looked at Natasha with the adoration of a puppy admiring its owner, her gaze soft and full of affection.  Her eyes followed every movement as Natasha adjusted the suit, ensuring it fit perfectly. The sight was almost too much to handle, and Jenna felt a flush of warmth spread through her. She bit her lip, trying to keep her thoughts in check.

"You're staring again" Natasha teased, her voice low and amused.

Jenna laughed, shaking her head. "Can't help it. You're a distraction."

Natasha stepped closer, "Good. Maybe it'll keep you on your toes."

Jenna's heart raced as she met Natasha's gaze, the intensity of the moment enveloping them. They stood there, inches apart, simply staring at each other. The closeness was overwhelming, 

Yelena's voice cut through the moment, pulling them back to reality. "Alright, lovebirds, we're almost there. Time to focus."

Natasha blinked, "What did you say before? Saved by the bell?" she quipped.

Jenna, still catching her breath, looked at Natasha. "I swear to God, I'm gonna jump your bones the moment we get a second to ourselves" she whispered.

Natasha's jaw dropped, not expecting  that from her usually innocent girlfriend. She opened her mouth to respond but found herself momentarily speechless.

Jenna couldn't contain a laugh as she walked past Natasha, playfully pushing her jaw up with her finger. With a grin, she made her way to the cockpit to sit with Yelena. As she settled into the seat beside Yelena, Jenna turned to her with a smirk. "So, what's the plan?" she asked. The earlier tension between her and Natasha seemed to dissipate.