Chapter 55: Delta Sigma

As Chaotic Trio and the plus two arrived at the Delta Sigma house, the lively sounds of music and laughter spilled out onto the street. The neon lights flickered above the entrance, casting colorful shadows on the pavement.

As they stepped through the door, they were immediately recognized from the last time they had attended a party, where they had become somewhat infamous for their keg stand that had left everyone talking for weeks.

"Ayeee, look who's back!" someone shouted, and the crowd erupted into cheers and applause.

Jenna glanced back at Wanda and Pietro, noticing the contrasting expressions on their faces. Pietro's eyes were alight with excitement, while Wanda looked visibly nervous, her apprehension palpable.

Sensing Wanda's unease, Jenna offered her hand, a reassuring smile playing on her lips. "Hey, don't worry" she said softly. "If anything gets too overwhelming, just squeeze my hand, okay?"

Wanda hesitated for a moment before tentatively reaching out, her fingers intertwining with Jenna's. Sam, Lily, and Pietro wandered to the kegs, leaving Jenna and Wanda to watch them with a smile. Jenna turned to Wanda, 'You ready for this disaster?' she asked, nudging her gently.

Wanda's nervousness seemed to dissipate slightly as she met Jenna's gaze, a smile laugh tugging at lips. "Yeah" she replied.

Sam and Lily enthusiastically explained the intricacies of a keg stand to Pietro, Wanda stood by Jenna's side, her grip on Jenna's hand tight with worry. She listened intently, her eyes flickering nervously between her brother and the animated trio.

"Okay, Piet, listen up," Sam began, his voice carrying a tone of excitement. "You're gonna wanna grab onto the handles of the keg like this," he demonstrated, mimicking the position.

Lily chimed in, "Then, we're gonna lift your legs up, and you're gonna hold onto the handles as long as you can while we pour beer into your mouth," she explained, her hands gesturing animatedly.

Pietro nodded eagerly, his competitive spirit fueling his determination. "Got it" he replied with a grin.

Feeling Wanda's tension, Jenna handed her cup filled with a concoction of alcohol to Wanda. "Here," she said softly. "Take a sip if you want. It might help calm your nerves."

Wanda hesitated for a moment before accepting the cup from Jenna, her fingers trembling slightly as she brought it to her lips. She took a small sip, the warmth of the liquid spreading through her veins, momentarily easing her anxiety.

With a grateful smile, Wanda returned the cup to Jenna, her gaze lingering on her friend's reassuring expression. "Thank you" she murmured softly.

Turning their attention to Pietro who positioned himself at the keg, Sam and Lily took their places on either side, ready to lift him. Wanda and Jenna stood nearby, their laughter bubbling up as they watched the scene unfold.

"Alright, Pietro, you got this!" Sam cheered.

Pietro gripped the handles of the keg tightly as Sam and Lily lifted his legs into the air. The crowd around them erupted into cheers and applause, egging Pietro on as he braced himself for the rush of beer.

As the beer flowed freely into Pietro's mouth, Wanda and Jenna couldn't contain their amusement. They exchanged amused glances, their laughter ringing out. Jenna grinned, her phone already in hand as she captured the moment with a series of photos. "Why is he so good?!" she exclaimed, snapping away as Pietro held on for dear life.

Meanwhile, Lily and Sam worked together, holding Pietro steady as he continued his keg stand with gusto. The cheers reached a crescendo, Pietro finally lowered his legs, a triumphant grin on his face as he landed back on solid ground. The crowd erupted into applause, celebrating with cheers and high-fives.